[Request] Flag Carrier Health Tracker

godsdog

Veteran X
is there a script in existance that will show you quickly the health of the friendly flag carrier no matter where he is on the map??
perhaps it and the nme fc's health could be added to the little bar that tracks thier name/ time till return/ score..
all i want is a little bar like the current health bar or even a number.. ... this way i could tell further the status of our fc..

thanks in advance..
GhostHorse

Well, you might be able to access your Friendly Flag Carrier, by using the command screen indicator. But, Im not sure if the command screen is constantly changing, and not just updating when you open it up.

They're is only 3 icons for indication on friendly health, which is Green, Yellow and Red. But hey, if thats possible.. it'd be great.

Rosco-SS said:
Well, you might be able to access your Friendly Flag Carrier, by using the command screen indicator. But, Im not sure if the command screen is constantly changing, and not just updating when you open it up.

They're is only 3 icons for indication on friendly health, which is Green, Yellow and Red. But hey, if thats possible.. it'd be great.

I experimented with this recently. I just copied the player list part of the command hud with the indicators onto my play gui. Unfortunatly it only updates with the command hud up like u suspected.

I had an idea to make this work. Make all of the command hud components except that player list invisible so that you can play always having the command hud on, then have a toggle function to display the rest of it. I didn't get very far with the idea and I'm not sure if it's even possible anyway :/

Actually, some people made a TV script for T2. I have it and it works. On a keypress it brings up full screen viewer and you can choose who to view.

Here's how you might could do it. Not that I have any idea what I'm talking about. If it's possible to observe some one and still play at the same time, sorta like PJ's command screen works, then could you isolate the part of the screen that shows the health of the person your observing and put that in a small hud somewhere? That way you could play and still see what the flag carrier's health is. Might hurt FPS tho....

well I have to play also.. not like i can watch a tv screen or have half of my screen taken by a player list..
is it possible just to have the flag carriers health bar next to where my current scripts display thier name?

The one I have was not made by sweeper. Dio we can talk in IRC of where to get it, but I can't release without permission from authors ( <3)

Back