White ppl r abducting nigger children for melanin stem cells and stuff

naptown

Veteran XV
all those poor abducted black girls where is the media coverage

C7yTF36WsAAc93M.jpg

ok guys new information during commercial break, 86 that story asap and move to something regarding politics or "accident on interestate breaking news"

sir, but this story is very serious to the public

C7yTF36XwAA__Be.jpg

oh, right, 86'd

Apparently Jay Z and (((Weinstein Group))) are going to make a "documentary" about Trayvon

Probably won't be any mention of Trayvons numerous juvenile arrests for aggravated battery.

I want melanin, saves on sun screen and the tanned look is cool. I can lie about spending every weekend playing craps in LV and jetting to Jamaica to spend my weeks.

Fake News Alert!

Fucking nailed it.

D.C.'s Missing Teens: A False Number That Spurred A Real Conversation On Race

The number was nothing less than a shock to the system. In text set beside a series of photographs, each one depicting a girl of color staring back at the camera, the image that went viral on social media last week claims to lay bare an appalling truth: "14 Girls Have Gone Missing in DC in the Last 24 Hours."

Trouble is, police say the claim is not true.

On Friday, the city's Metropolitan Police Department told NBC's local affiliate that at no point in recent weeks have 14 girls disappeared from the city in a single day. Rather, D.C. "has logged a total of 501 cases of missing juveniles, many of them black or Latino," NBC reports, citing law enforcement. As of March 26, police say all but 22 of those cases have been solved.

D.C.'s Missing Teens: A False Number That Spurred A Real Conversation On Race : The Two-Way : NPR

Back