The House I Live In... Go See It!

Its a waste, I agree, get rid of drug laws, put that money into rehab programs and neighborhood revitalization projects.

i mentioned portugal and this initiative years ago in my fix america outline

ofn, but im glad the word is getting out that we're idiots for the wod

added benefit that gangs no longer have an easy way to get money and mostly die out

Well, I would agree that people who are up on the subject might not learn anything from this movie. However most of the people out there are uninformed about this stuff.

They see "harsher" sentencing for criminals and they vote for it, because why wouldn't we want to be "tough" on crime?

I actually learned a lot from this movie about the history of the anti-drug laws and the rhetoric that was used in the past to pass them.

It has always bewildered me why people equate religious law with federal / state law.

edit: This is a movie that should be free. This type of information should be spread to all ignorant parties.

Normally I am in Bam's Camp. Someone worked hard to create something and they should be compensated for it.

In this case, I think the movie is too important to be missed and should be seen by as many people as possible.

Back