THE Chicago Bears.

I love the Bears and I'm already worried about JJ Watt running by/over Jmarcus "The Worst Left Tackle in the NFL " Webb multiple times next Sunday, possibly ending Jay Cutler's life.

This may be the best defense I've ever seen.

Discuss

no dude

Ravens in their prime, much much better.. probably tampa bay as well

good team, they have weapons and a good offense to go along with that defense.. packers may not bitchslap them as hard in the 2nd game

their o line can still disappear at any point and put their defense in a hole they can't get out of.. with that said I'd love to see an nfc central nfc championship game this year

could happen, giants, falcons, 49ers.. can all be beaten by those 2

no dude

Ravens in their prime, much much better.. probably tampa bay as well

good team, they have weapons and a good offense to go along with that defense.. packers may not bitchslap them as hard in the 2nd game

their o line can still disappear at any point and put their defense in a hole they can't get out of.. with that said I'd love to see an nfc central nfc championship game this year

could happen, giants, falcons, 49ers.. can all be beaten by those 2

d00d neg rep 1985 bears

talk to me after they play the 9ers on MNF, Patrick willis gonna insert some discipline into cutler

the majority of niners fans would be aroused to see willis insert something else into cutler

IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN

As a rational Bears fan, their schedule has definitely been very light.

All you can say is that they have beaten the teams that they should be beating.

Also yes the defense has been very, very good.

LOL @ Cutler haters. Dude has the best QB Rating of any QB in the 4th this year. Tice is trying shit out when he has leads.

tumblr_mcxb2riKNk1rge9rdo1_500.jpg

:wave: TKK!

I make no claims with the Bears offense. Frankly Cutler scares the shit outta me. He has moments, but he holds the ball way too long(especially with the shitty line) and forces the ball to Marshall way too much. I'd much prefer the Bears feed it to Forte at least 20 times a game, with more carries for Bush. But this is a pass happy league now.

I'm serious about the D tho. Goddamn are they playing great. 49ers will be a true test. Gore, Vernon Davis, and Randy Moss all could pose significant problems. If the Offense don't show up, it could be an ugly game.

lol forces to Marshall way too much. Like forces it for 3 TDs on Sunday? You get the ball to your best player.

As a (biggest) bears fan, yes he does. The first 6 weeks were alot of scary attempts to marshall when alshon and hester were open.

I dont read anything into yesterdays win

Chicago Bears Defense are the #9 best Fantasy player this year, just ahead of Arian Foster.

Sleeper pick of the century! 12th round steal.

chicagos D in fantasy has scored so many points that right now they wouldve been the #6 defense in fantasy at the END of last season

Back