Sexts from Unknown Genders

lemon

8====D
Veteran XV
Any insight regarding why Apple does not stop sext alerts from unknown genders?

My iPhone has been blowing up lately with sexts, and the damn alert notifications, from spammers and apparently there is no way to actually stop the alerts on iPhone. iOS allows you to separate sexts from those in your contacts and those that are unknown and if its a iMessage from an unknown it won't cause an alert. BUT, if its a SMS message you will still receive an alert!

Of course spammers send SMS sexts, sometimes in the middle of the night with the resulting text alert, but it IS placed into the Unknown sext folder (thanks a lot!).

So, I am struggling to understand why Apple stops alerts for Unknown iMessages, but continues to allow alerts for Unknown SMS sexts. Totally makes the separate contacts/unknown distinction worthless. What am I missing? Is there some monetary or technical reason for this insanity???

Wow... holy shit, this might actually go HOT!

Sorry Lemon, don't mean to... sour your thread, but this might be worth watching, especially now that our nation is run by a legit retard. Putin gonna lay the smack-down on the Retard in Chief.

Back