quest item

Coldshot

Veteran XX
so it seems i have some saronite and some purple hammer quest item. is there anyone "selling" access to the quest items in 25 icc? the group i run with is 10 man focused and dont see much 25 action really happening. i mainly want the 264 axe that comes from this quest line for my dk and one day eventually get the orange item... pst price or whatever

so it seems i have some saronite and some purple hammer quest item. is there anyone "selling" access to the quest items in 25 icc? the group i run with is 10 man focused and dont see much 25 action really happening. i mainly want the 264 axe that comes from this quest line for my dk and one day eventually get the orange item... pst price or whatever

tsn makes you a winnar?!

Anyway, you won't be able to get the orange item without a 25 group, all of the quests require 25man bosses to be killed, including getting breathed on my the dargon so many times, etc.

I doubt many are selling the blood yet, until the mainspec/offspec people get it, but i'd be willing to bet minimum of 5k gold each for now, and thats a very conservative estimate.

yea i know the shards drop from 25 only... etc but the blood gets me a 264 axe to use now and would have to get 1k kills in icc anyway. mainly want the axe. have everything else but the bloods

yea i know the shards drop from 25 only... etc but the blood gets me a 264 axe to use now and would have to get 1k kills in icc anyway. mainly want the axe. have everything else but the bloods

The blood from Rotface and Festergut also drops from 25 only. I'm not sure what guilds are selling these, but I would imagine not many if at all.

You might have to wait a bit imo.

Check your server or ask around? The quest items are going for minimum bid in our gdkp raids lately (400g apiece). Some guild was offering to sell them for 10k per boss, but that's pretty damn steep considering you can pug the shit.

We've only done 4 or 5 Putricide attempts and haven't bothered with Blood Queen Lanathel. We go for gold and not progression so unless a fight is a gimme we won't bother. We start at 6pst and stop at or before 9pst both GDKP nights, whatever dies in that time frame is it. Last night we put one Putricide attempt in (~40%) and quit at 8:30pst with 4890g apiece and 7/9 down (DBW went for 30k to a PUG DK, caster haste trinket 25k to a guildmate).

We go in and figure if we have the DPS to kill Festergut with plenty of time to spare on enrage we'll try Putricide if time allows. Sunday we'll probably do 7/9 again and maybe hit up Putricide again if we have time. I imagine Blood Queen would be easier than Putricide if 10man is any indication, but with some of the bad (but rich) players in these raids neither one will fall over easily.

Hit me up Sunday if you're around and not locked. If we have room I'll try to get you in since people know you already from back in the day. I run the Wednesday raid though and not the Sunday one, so it's not my call.

find another guild to bring you along into their 25's if they dont already have ppl lined up for the quest item (since only 1 per week per guild's 25m).

you may have to pug and hopefully pugs on your server can get that far

Might help to post what server you are on.

Not sure why people are saying no one is selling the quest items. The axe costs 40-60k gold worth of saronite. How many people in each guild are really looking to craft the item right now? I know my guild had only two players including myself who wanted the item and then we sold the third set of quest drops for a considerable amount but would have honestly accepted a much lower price.

Back