[NYC][EDM] I'm playing main stage at Webster Hall on saturday

You haters obviously haven't been to a modern electronic show. It's all about putting on a light and music show for a shitload of people on drugs. They are all on drugs. Fucking all of them. Just remember that when you can't figure out why the hell everyone is into this stuff.
Drugs are the only explanation for anyone liking this shit.

I was in NYC Sat playing tour guide to a first time visitor. Would have definitely made plans to stick around for the evening if I realized.

I am ridiculously spoiled though bouncing out to Ibiza, LA, Miami, doing groovecruises etc. The quality of DJs you get especially ones that aren't "mainstream", but still residents in some of these places are amazing. Spent almost three weeks globe hopping partying sun down to sun rise in Oct. Too much fun.

You guys are way to generic about lumping shit into categories. Edm is massive most good artists won't even use the term edm. They will say what their sub genre is which is micro house or something else.

large.jpg

If you see any of these girls walking around at one of those EDM GATHERINGSZ could you please tell them they're 20 years late to the party?

BRAH BRO BRUH BIGROOM HOUSE KICK KICK KICK HOUSE BRO BRAH BRUV BRO PEARL JAM

Since this seems to be a techno thread, anyone got any recommendations for artists similar to Shpongle-type goa? I love artists like Bluetech, Shulman, and Entheogenic, but I always appreciate new recommendations. :D

large.jpg

If you see any of these girls walking around at one of those EDM GATHERINGSZ could you please tell them they're 20 years late to the party?

BRAH BRO BRUH BIGROOM HOUSE KICK KICK KICK HOUSE BRO BRAH BRUV BRO PEARL JAM

if i see any of those girls, the last thing i'm going to say is "get out"

sehvi mad as fuck that mellraisr spitting hot tracks at a club in new york and the only tracks sehvi has are the track marks on his arms

Since this seems to be a techno thread, anyone got any recommendations for artists similar to Shpongle-type goa? I love artists like Bluetech, Shulman, and Entheogenic, but I always appreciate new recommendations. :D

The artists you have been naming are more ambient type of musicians though. OTT is another really good one in that genre (a german producer i think).

If you'd like to check out some more experimental chilled out stuff that's more toward IDM or Garage: i'd highly advise you to check out the following albums:

edIT - crying over pros for no reason (one of my all time fav. albums)
Burial - Untrue (just do it)
Bonobo - The Northern Borders
Deru - Say goodbye to useless (his last album, previous albums are nice too)
SayCet - One day at home
Of Porcelain - A Southern Summer's Breeze (Free DL)

Enjoy!

Back