Nuclear war with North Korea.

Mantello: All quiet on the... northern front? I guess?

Spicy: My chick is going back to Korea next week. She's either gonna come back here first week of May or I'm just gonna go there with her. We shall see...

Cav: I'm here working. I like it. If I don't wind up back in Japan or Korea I may just stay here for a while.

Well you've not got long -- I'm heading back to my hometown mid-May. Not sure what my plans afterward will be, could just be a quick visit and then returning to Seoul, or it may be a stop before relocating somewhere else stateside.

You've got a sweet gig man, I'll trade lives with ya.

You come run a strip club on a tropical island in fuck all nowhere Pacific ocean, and I'll go teach English in Korea.

There are still tons of Korean chicks here, obviously. Also, Japanese.

You've got a sweet gig man, I'll trade lives with ya.

You come run a strip club on a tropical island in fuck all nowhere Pacific ocean, and I'll go teach English in Korea.

There are still tons of Korean chicks here, obviously. Also, Japanese.

What strip club do you run and where?

Okay first and foremost:
Took a jog on the beach this afternoon around sundown. While I was heading to the sand I noticed a plane up in the sky and at first I kind of shrugged it off because it was small, so I figured it was far away.

Then it got closer and started banking and it was actually really low to the ground, it was just small. And I kid you not:

A UAV flew over Guam today. Right over all the touristy area.

Never seen that happen before. I've seen basically every other plane the US arsenal has, but never a UAV flying over the island. I called the tower at Andersen and asked my buddy what that was all about. Maintenance test flight, he says. No biggy. Says they usually don't do them here.

That was my "nothing happened today" story.

What strip club do you run and where?
A well-known one between Dededo and Agat

Lol I haven't taught English in almost 3 years

WELL WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU'RE DOING NOWADAYS

Back