Minimum

SL83

Veteran XV
2.99 on steam or 5 pack for 10.49 if you actually have some friends ;)

Looks like a few hours of fun - which 3 bucks is totally worth. Cheaper than buying a round of drinks for your friends!

Save 70% on Minimum on Steam

Are you a fan of old-school twitch shooters like Unreal Tournament and Tribes? What about team focused MOBAs like DotA and League of Legends? Would you like to play a game that combines elements of both genres while adding crafting, customization, giant robots and a bold new art style to the mix?

Of course you would, and Minimum is just the game you've been searching for!

Minimum focuses on fast-paced shooting fun and a robust system of in-match crafting, team objectives and customizable roles to create a rich and rewarding PvP experience. You'll find a bunch of interesting weapons to collect and customize, armor sets to mix and match, a solid core game mode known at TITAN MODE and more all wrapped up in a unique, minimalist artistic style that's more than the sum of its parts.

this was a game that was initially developed by Timegate (Section8) - Timegate then went bankrupt and I guess this was sold to some other developer

i think there may have been some fucked up crowdfunding thing for it before Timegate went bankrupt and those people may have lost money....i may not be remembering correctly

i know a TWer was the lead designer on Section8, so maybe he also designed this (hence the Tribes reference ) ? nordamor i think

Last edited:
Back