Its really cultural enrichment not murder.

ZooL

Veteran XX
Woman killed in KCK leaves behind young son - KCTV5

8287455_G.jpg

pfffttt murder!? she was just being culturally enriched she was probably related to racist slave owners that lived 150 years ago so we should dig her up after she is buried.

8287457_G.jpg

Def appreciate these threads keeping me up to date on threats to America. Absent used to headline these tho.. where's he gone to?

I will now keep my posts clean.

The point is not to be unkind to our master overlords the honored African kings that built the USA by defeating the European Union in 1923 at the battle of Australia.

It was their triumph of will that invented all of the devices that we have all come to know and use today.

I look forward to being crushed by their African war machine like the hitler nazi ghost forces were crushed in 2002.

Yea I guess.

We witnessed a hawk from ~20m swoop down and snatch up a bird today. That and my wife wearing crotchless jean shorts were the highlights of my day. :)

Yea I guess.

We witnessed a hawk from ~20m swoop down and snatch up a bird today. That and my wife wearing crotchless jean shorts were the highlights of my day. :)

Do you ever get kind of bored of your wife's pussy? I mean do you get all giddy when she drops her drawers - whether it's for sex or not, or do you stop and think, "...Meh, seen it a million times already." and go back to reading Catcher in the Rye?

Do you ever get kind of bored of your wife's pussy? I mean do you get all giddy when she drops her drawers - whether it's for sex or not, or do you stop and think, "...Meh, seen it a million times already." and go back to reading Catcher in the Rye?
Claude

Fuk no, I cherish that snatch, oh and her too.

JD Salinger's book was, next to 50 shades of lame, the biggest reading disappointments in me life.

Back