@ippon

I would tell you if I didnt think my words would be plastered all over 5 websites by tomorrow morning. The internet is a wonderful place.

p.s. recruiting is against the ToS

Last edited:
Some of us have to live vicariously through other guilds because our guilds are too boring for drama. Or we run them well enough that there really isn't any, take your pick.

I would tell you if I didnt think my words would be plastered all over 5 websites by tomorrow morning. The internet is a wonderful place.

p.s. recruiting is against the ToS
I'm sure it would, but what kind of impression does it give everyone when normally vocal posters are suddenly silent? It's not like Premo has a standing gag-order and never posts to begin with. Pinch, Xav, and a few others post a lot, you post a little, and it certainly makes people think the worst when all of a sudden everyone goes silent.

At this point the only direct info that I've seen has been second-hand recruiting info from Sebudai, Psamtik saying he didn't waste your attempts, and Xav confirming that he didn't accuse Psamtik of it.

So if it really is as simple as "we fucking sucked that week", why isn't anyone saying anything?

None of it means fuck-all in the end anyway, I just don't understand the artificial silence.

I'm sure it would, but what kind of impression does it give everyone when normally vocal posters are suddenly silent? It's not like Premo has a standing gag-order and never posts to begin with. Pinch, Xav, and a few others post a lot, you post a little, and it certainly makes people think the worst when all of a sudden everyone goes silent.

At this point the only direct info that I've seen has been second-hand recruiting info from Sebudai, Psamtik saying he didn't waste your attempts, and Xav confirming that he didn't accuse Psamtik of it.

So if it really is as simple as "we fucking sucked that week", why isn't anyone saying anything?

None of it means fuck-all in the end anyway, I just don't understand the artificial silence.

It's pretty simple really, we're not saying anything because were trying to limit the drama/forum trolling behind this. I think anybody here who has followed WoW PVE knows were not that kind of guild. I'm sure some people are really angry at us, c'est la vie, it was all weighed accordingly when we made our decision.

We used our attempts on LK, a mage rage quit, we recruited a mage from an app that's been on file since Vis Maior died last year. How we lost attempts is irrelevant, however I will say that it wasnt Psamtik, as much as I dislike the guy he doesn't deserve to get smeared by random forum troll #23958. Hell, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have anything to do this week.

If you found a golden ticket wouldn't you want to go see the oompa loompas dance along rivers of chocolate? I know I would.

Anyways I've probably said to much already so i'll just leave it at that.

I never said I wouldn't. I've always been of the opinion that "clever use of game mechanics" is a valid strategy, I just dislike when people do it and then lie about it.

I guess I just don't feel that "ignoring it" is the best path to limiting the drama. Whatever though, GL with your Heroic attempts the rest of the week, beat Exodus please.

I guess i can see how people view it as a clever use of game mechanics, but its not like we exploited the encounter, and i seriously doubt anybody has lied about anything that happened aside from a few trolls that have nothing to do with my guild.

I would like to say the progression will speak for itself, but it appears that ICC is going to be a very, very short race...I guess we'll see what we can pull off this week

Lying by omission is still lying. =p

The only thing that I think was slightly "dirty" was the pre-planning that Sebudai accused you of. Obviously he has an interest in the situation so he's not a completely trustworthy reporter, but outside of that I have no problem with it at all. I would have done the same thing if presented the opportunity. I would have done it even with the dirty part for that matter, but I would just come out and admit it. If that isn't what happened, I'm sure you can understand why people think that's how it went down.

Back