[Game] Space Engineers

It's still pretty buggy. Made a net positioner to work on things and the moving parts just disappeared when i left the planet.

r26H1la.png

GR3XBKV.png

AB6Futd.png

It's still pretty buggy. Made a net positioner to work on things and the moving parts just disappeared when i left the planet.

Looks like its the garbage cleanup setting being overzealous. Any rotor'd or pistoned parts without their own power get considered flotsam.

i cant even get the blocks to build like i cant place anything unless its on a ship i spawn in... Which makes this game boring as hell lol.

yeah thats a ram issue.

been messin around with JBT on a server tryin to get a planetary base going, buggy ground makes it hard to mine effectively

yeh but if i have ram issues with 32 gig the game needs to be better looking lol.

well i know when i bought it when it first came out i didnt have enough ram to build anything? its very client heavy game for whatever reason, still is but its not nearly as terrible... with 32 you shouldnt have an issue but then again i dont really know. Unless you were trying to just place a block in free space thats the only other thing i can think of

More glass than I'd use, being a paranoid sort, but thats just pretty. All my shit just looks like a brick and the ship from Alien had a baby.

this game looks awesome if it wasn't so much better to make things in RL. City skylines was a pretty game but, i like war.

So what's the community like?

Does everyone talk on mic? Do people chat and have fun, or only talk about building?

Back