[Breaking] State of Emergency in Nevada

My wife works for the hospital. I bought a season pass for the life flight helicopter. No shit 30 bucks this year, 50 next but dude season pass!

Hey if you're ever looking for a good time walk into a rural hospital with no cath lab, go to the ER and say this "I am having chest pains. I have a history of 4 prior heart attacks" then hang on brother... the ride you are about to embark on gets intense.

I said I don't lie so I need to correct something. I do in fact wear the balaclava. In the winter when I am hunting. That freakin thing kicks ass.

Interesting note. I don't hunt with firearms. I don't kill. I have no reason too. I just love to track a deer in winter or call an elk in. That shit is awesome.

https://www.amazon.com/BlackStrap-BS-H-BLK-Balaclava-Hood-Black/dp/B007UDF4DS/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1499835088&sr=1-1&keywords=Blackstrap+Balaclava+Hood

look at the color choices... one for everyone

Supertrap is afraid of this guy breaking in at night and showing him who the REAL man of the house is
17pnmpppg2u71jpg.jpg

This might be the most awkward thread of the week. Not sure what is going on here.

Pffft. 2 tough guys squaring off obviously.

The one with the cat shaking his ass won I think.

Age old tradition of testing oneself in a gaming forum before going out into the real world with faulty material

Back