FS: 1 UVA ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

[Golbez-RG-]

Veteran XX
Ok, I thought I was going, but after recent events (I need to move out, fix up my car, save up for new shit for an apartment, etc) and the fact I'm already going to Florida and Hawaii this summer and not sure I'm gonna have the vacation I'm selling my UVA ticket. :( Sorry I couldnt make it again this year guyz. $105!

OMG SCALP! :eek:

OK j/k $65 :p

golbez you still have that ticket? a friend of mine wants to go.. i have paypal account (verified i think) and money to send if so. pm me on here, or on irc (same name) if you still have it. I'm at work right now so I can't read irc until i get home.

JimmyCarter said:
golbez you still have that ticket? a friend of mine wants to go.. i have paypal account (verified i think) and money to send if so. pm me on here, or on irc (same name) if you still have it. I'm at work right now so I can't read irc until i get home.

And I posted first ;) let's play fair.

Well, I need to sell this ASAP, alot of people have claimed it but nobody has actually made arrangements to pay and I'm kinda strapped for cash this week, PM me in IRC or email me at golbez@airmail.net

FYI, during the day I'm at work on IRC nick [Golbez-RG-], my home nick is just Golbez so if I dont respond on one try PMing the other.

Golb, do the Thread Options show for you (Close/Delete) at the bottom of the page? They only appear when you're viewing the thread (not replying).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back