congratulations to bounty!

loop

Veteran XX
Bounty is getting married today, according to his goodbye threads.

and while he'll probably never see this thread, i would like to offer my congrats for getting married.

I'm tremendously happy for you, bounty. You have always been the one whose posts i knew everytime would be insightful or at least worth reading.

good luck in all things for the future!

Hope he has a nice reception and stuff.
Im a little worried though, about him. He got rid of all his 'addictions' but now what will he do?
Addiction doesn't = hobby.
As long as you'd rather be doing something else, you ain't addicted.

Rav? WTF?

Get your ass to school, Turkish.

Oh, and about Bounty. Good luck. I never really knew him but he seemed friendly enough. Bravo!

:)

Acerbity said:
Did he find a state that would let him get married?

Utah is where they allow multiple wives right? I think he went there cuz he is quite the pimp.

Even though I will call Bounty tonight to do the same, I will post here as well. I wish the best for Bounty and Kahlan. I am sure I will attend there actual ceremony when they have it, seeing as how the two of them ruffed the 5 hour drive to my wedding. They are both very genuine and good people, and now they are moving to my area I am sure I will see him some more. Anyway best of luck for you two and I am sure you will make each other happy for the rest of your lives

much <3 for Steve and Jenn

Back