Plane crashes into World trade Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
El Mariachi said:
Let me just express my opinion that even though I don't think Bush is a great choice for a president, he would be a good choice in this situation.

Time to turn the desert into a sheet of glass.

ArkhoN said:
Can you say WW3?

Nope, because no country can stand up to the allied forces today. The US is too damn powerful. IMO, any war now is like Desert Storm.

If there has been credit given to any particular group for these attrocities, be assured the military is already taking action.

-Slinky- said:
hmmm 5 mins ago i jokingly mentioned the fact that i have to get on a plane tommorow, now i'm actually quite worried :-|

All aircraft in the United States have now been grounded.

My thoughts are with those who have been killed or harmed today, may they find a peace we can't achieve here.

If it is infact a serier of terrorist attack, the group in question will take responsibility.

THEN its SMASH FUCKS time.

I bet they cancel work accros the country as well.

Please keep posting updates for the people who are at work.
Its 3:55am here in Hawaii and I woke my wife up so I could listen to the news on TV. Please keep posting.

ceand said:
If it is infact a serier of terrorist attack, the group in question will take responsibility.

THEN its SMASH FUCKS time.

I bet they cancel work accros the country as well.

If?! IF?!

Dude...i dont think its a coincidence.

i just got to work .... i thought my co-workers were fucking with me. i'm in shock right now ....

time to make some glass imho ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back