Does starbucks only hire hipster douchebags?

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
I don't go to starbucks all that much. Maybe once ever few months or something like that. I decided to go get the wife starbucks this morning, she likes it.

Every time i go into one, there is always the same cast of characters working. Skinny whiteboy with a beanie (even though its 90+ deg outside), at least 2-3 employees with full on sleeve tats, even though they make barista pay and last i heard tats werent cheap, 1 or 2 really nerdy black kids. like so nerdy they would probably get their ass beat in the hood, and always a mgr that is like 30, 40 year old and just never quite made it out of mom and dad's house.

The place smells like coffee and strawberry vape juice mixed with manbun mousse.

oh yeah, 2 large machiattos, 2 cheese danish...fucking $21, and these danishes are pretty much the same thing you can get at any gas station...just warmed up in the microwave

I don't go to starbucks all that much. Maybe once ever few months or something like that. I decided to go get the wife starbucks this morning, she likes it.

Every time i go into one, there is always the same cast of characters working. Skinny whiteboy with a beanie (even though its 90+ deg outside), at least 2-3 employees with full on sleeve tats, even though they make barista pay and last i heard tats werent cheap, 1 or 2 really nerdy black kids. like so nerdy they would probably get their ass beat in the hood, and always a mgr that is like 30, 40 year old and just never quite made it out of mom and dad's house.

The place smells like coffee and strawberry vape juice mixed with manbun mousse.

oh yeah, 2 large machiattos, 2 cheese danish...fucking $21, and these danishes are pretty much the same thing you can get at any gas station...just warmed up in the microwave

There's no such thing as a large machiatto.

Starbucks doesn't have a "microwave".

There is no vaping allowed in or on the premises of a Starbucks.

God you try so fucking hard Juggs, you really do.

I'm still not sure how I feel about them putting a Starbucks as a business at the bottom of our Condo. There are so many good small coffee shops in Mazatlan, hard to believe corporate Starbucks could compete. But dang ever since they've built it, it draws huge crowds. I've gone there once, but now I just walk a few blocks over to the 'Looney Bean'.

naw you do sound old. the one i go to it take 30 min to go thru the drive thru and i either have the mom who still thinks shes a college girl or some random guy/girl with colored hair who doesnt understand like any question i have.

Back