FINALLY THE SOLUTIONS TO ALL OF TW'S PROBLEMS

i love how "violent video games" are the problem until some girl claims she was threatened while playing a "violent video game"

then all of a sudden they shift the problem to be "evil men" with "toxic masculinity" "bullying" this poor innocent girl

liberals....the masters of goalpost-moving

i wonder what % of liberals are actually this SJW tier stupid... i mean it cant be that many. just about everyone i run into thinks SJWs/fems/etc are fucktards... every1 trolling this bully hunter shit is another example. yet jewmedia try to have me believe otherwise

i mean sure if you look for them u'll find plenty, esp on reddit

lol, I remember fuckers going on TKing streaks, and the rest of the server would chase them off.

i love how "violent video games" are the problem until some girl claims she was threatened while playing a "violent video game"

then all of a sudden they shift the problem to be "evil men" with "toxic masculinity" "bullying" this poor innocent girl

liberals....the masters of goalpost-moving

It's all about mental gymnastics

Badmofo got bullied by tw now he is dead

Look at what u guys caused

Boohoo we are reporting you to local authorities

I logged into t1 after not playing in like 1.5 years and rekt the server lol gfg

I am king and natural fps player

I chalk up my talent to not playing dogshit games like cod

t1 is gonna be alive forever ppl might as well boot it up from time to time i hope it becomes a cell phone game when bugs_ release his private cell phone version

Back