My son turns 3 today

Perhaps if one intends to hold his Sons hand the rest of their life. Which I have no interest in. I've provided him a solid foundation. What he chooses to build is up to him.

That's the same type or shit my dad would say to my mom as I was making moves trying to amount to something while I talked to him twice over the last 4 years of his life.

It's a pussy's way to lay claim to all achievements made by them and wash your hands of any failures. I did everything in spite of him and hopefully your son adopts the same mentality. Hopefully he doesn't find you melted into a couch after a week or two of decomposition tho.

Your Dad knew what he was talking about. Why he would waste his time telling his woman something so profound is a mystery though. You talked to your old man, who gave you life, twice over the last 4 years of his life? Wow! You Sir are a scumbag.

I'd argue it's a man's way of encouraging his Son to be a man. You would realise that if you weren't busy sniffy mommy's cunt. You prob bake and like washing dishes. When you do things in spite you do yourself a huge disservice. Sucks you didn't patch things up with your old man. Now you have to live with yourself. Oh and if unit 3 finds me melted into a couch, that I never sit on anyway, I wont care. I will be dead. :sunny:

Quite the contrary. Children are extremely impressionable, being gay is a choice, so the faggotry ceased. I'm raising a man. Not a fruit.

Last edited:
u mention family values and parenting to tehvul and u open up pandora's box of circle jerk dysfunctional lunacy

Trades vary a great deal. For example lets rank some trades in order of smart to stupid:

Electrician
Surveyor
Carpenter
Mechanic
Cabinet maker
Plumber
Internal wall linings (dry wall)
Tiling
Flooring
Painter
Tree lopper
Roofer
Truss and framer
Builders labourer
Other idiots
Architect

Trades vary a great deal. For example lets rank some trades in order of smart to stupid:

Electrician
Surveyor
Carpenter
Mechanic
Cabinet maker
Plumber
Internal wall linings (dry wall)
Tiling
Flooring
Painter
Tree lopper
Roofer
Truss and framer
Builders labourer
Other idiots
Architect
Every one one that list makes more money than Ngfm but he calls them McJobs

Your Dad knew what he was talking about. Why he would waste his time telling his woman something so profound is a mystery though. You talked to your old man, who gave you life, twice over the last 4 years of his life? Wow! You Sir are a scumbag.

I'd argue it's a man's way of encouraging his Son to be a man. You would realise that if you weren't busy sniffy mommy's cunt. You prob bake and like washing dishes. When you do things in spite you do yourself a huge disservice. Sucks you didn't patch things up with your old man. Now you have to live with yourself. Oh and if unit 3 finds me melted into a couch, that I never sit on anyway, I wont care. I will be dead. :sunny:

you know nothing about being a father

this is a child psychologists dream

juggs was able to breed

so does his spawn eclipse his intelligence by age 5 or will he just plateau and stop developing as juggs did

the mother won't factor in because let's face it, she let juggs cum inside her she's not exactly smarter than he is

this is a child psychologists dream

juggs was able to breed

so does his spawn eclipse his intelligence by age 5 or will he just plateau and stop developing as juggs did

the mother won't factor in because let's face it, she let juggs cum inside her she's not exactly smarter than he is

Juggs got a rent a bride from phillipines she just wanted a green card (not a joke lol sadly)

Juggs had to pass his autism down i guess

sad thing is an already stupid person had a kid at ~47

older you are the worse it is for your spawn's brain/body

Juggs reported in another thread how his son is bumping into walls all the time and constantly bruised. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry :s

Bumping into walls and bruising means someone in his household is beating the kids.

that would be the usual conclusion to draw, I agree

but when a low IQ florida trash person has a kid at 47, you have to wonder whether it might just be that the child is severely retarded

Back