fat cops

I hear ya Tele and Window, but I am a law abiding citizen and I personally have witnessed dozens of examples of cops abusing their authority, so as much as I would like to believe that law Enforcement officials have values like duty honor country, I just have never seen it. They are fundamentally opposed to your rights, they will trick you, try to convince you to voluntarily surrendering your rights. They exploit your fear and use it against you. Cops are not on your side. They will pile as many charges as they can against you so you are forced to plea bargain or face a much heavier sentence than what you may or may not have done would warrant. And that is standard operating procedures. When I have time I’ll list my experiences and why I do not respect law enforcement.

I hear ya Tele and Window, but I am a law abiding citizen and I personally have witnessed dozens of examples of cops abusing their authority, so as much as I would like to believe that law Enforcement officials have values like duty honor country, I just have never seen it. They are fundamentally opposed to your rights, they will trick you, try to convince you to voluntarily surrendering your rights. They exploit your fear and use it against you. Cops are not on your side. They will pile as many charges as they can against you so you are forced to plea bargain or face a much heavier sentence than what you may or may not have done would warrant. And that is standard operating procedures. When I have time I’ll list my experiences and why I do not respect law enforcement.

i don't respect anyone.....until they show me they deserve my respect

everyone else is just a useless idiot or cog in an otherwise broken or abused system

same reason i don't get mad at used car salesmen for trying to sell me a lemon and idiots at bank trying to get you to buy bad investment products

maybe that is why i don't care about just worrying about cops anymore......

they are a symptom not a cause of where we are going......where we are headed. Just like Trump is imo

that is the thing that some of us should probably start focusing on

that or loot in sac town because another dindu ran and got shot 7 times

Last edited:
As I said before, I get along with almost every type of personality but one, and that is the type that abuses authority. My faults in this regard has both served me well at times and also cost me at times. I’d probably still be in the Military now if I could of been the type to just blindly agree. But on the other hand I may have never made rank as fast as I did if I just let things be, so it was all good, got 30 years combined active duty and reserves (15/15)

i don't respect anyone.....until they show me they deserve my respect

everyone else is just a useless idiot or cog in an otherwise broken or abused system

same reason i don't get mad at used car salesmen for trying to sell me a lemon and idiots at bank trying to get you to buy bad investment products

maybe that is why i don't care about just worrying about cops anymore......

they are a symptom not a cause of where we are going......where we are headed. Just like Trump is imo

that is the thing that some of us should probably start focusing on

that or loot in sac town because another dindu ran and got shot 7 times
I default to having zero respect for most people. This by extension also means that I have severe distrust of people who seek positions of authority, so I definitely have no reason to respect cops or their profession. They're armed thugs to me. Maybe some individuals in there are fine. Whatever. I don't care. I don't want anything to do with them.

if that is true......we are fucked

i mean we might as well say the same thing about the military men then

that all of them are mindless drones who will just pull the lever and kill all of us if it feeds their family

ESPOMAN was a rad officer on this forum......An Oath Keeper.....A guy in SO CAL who left for another State when he knew he could no longer uphold the laws of that broken State........and before lemon decided to be a dick, much like many of you are right now, and doxxxed him off this forum because he had pent up animosity for all the wrong people (like the only ones who bothered to reach out to you, communicate with you)

sad shit

much like liberals who love laws.....love regs.....love gubmt but "FUCK THE POLICE" and "SPIT ON THE SOLDIERS" and GUBMT employees are all "TAX LEACHES"

nothing like demanding cradle to grave protection but then crying at how it is being done and who has to actually do the dirty work in my mind. the ultimate in pedantic mindsets......it is the true screams of a child

i am just asking people to moan in a different direction or concentrate some of that frustration to some of the people who actually are responsible for any of this......

i have dealt with some shitty cops in my life and i don't even bother to give them attitude anymore. that is what courts and lawyers are for. that is where you do your squabbling. to just be defiant, in the name of deficiency, is what black people do who apparently can't listen to an ounce of authority and actually beg to be shot in the "hands up don't shoot" videos I am seeing lately

the rest of us should probably learn something from that by now

Nope, sorry man. I agree with most that you say. But in my experience cops are the first to fuck with your rights. I've never done anything but smoke weed here and there. Never been caught with it at all. But I have had nothing but bad experiences with them.

My favorite time was when I was with my daughters and got pulled over. As he handed me the ticket he said happy Father’s Day.

I've never really had a negative interaction with police, despite being all about drugs and illegal raves for most of my youth

shit even the time me and a few friends were busted for possession they were really chill

probably mostly a case of America being shitty as usual

the good luck of ur urban youth was probly a case of uk towns mortgaging the police force 2 pay 4 public pensions, lawsuits or some other east st. louis shit like that amirite

They are fundamentally opposed to your rights, they will trick you, try to convince you to voluntarily surrendering your rights. They exploit your fear and use it against you. Cops are not on your side. They will pile as many charges as they can against you so you are forced to plea bargain or face a much heavier sentence than what you may or may not have done would warrant. And that is standard operating procedures. When I have time I’ll list my experiences and why I do not respect law enforcement.

this is it. period.

Where do you all get these wild and ridiculous views of law enforcement? Officers never see a dime out of writing tickets to people and could care less about making money for the city, who usually fucks us out of money any chance they get, and if there are speed traps you can avoid them by just not speeding... and FYI most speed traps are a result of citizen complaints that ooooo people are speeding out front of my house so we get sent there to sit.

We aren't out to get you... we are out to get people who have obvious disregard for the law, violent criminals, etc. It is the easiest thing in the world to not be on the wrong side of an interaction with an officer, just don't do anything illegal.

Here comes the wahhhh I get harassed all the time... bullshit you do, and if you are maybe you should reevaluate your life choices.

if you get harassed by a cop in the morning, you got harassed by an asshole. if you get harassed by cops all day, YOU'RE the asshole!

Window, when you get authorized an hour and a half of overtime for every ticket you write, you are getting compensated. For a Mass State Trooper, each ticket puts approximately $135 in their pocket their next paycheck. Then with that overtime they end up with a retirement based on 200k per year instead of 90k. So those tickets they write generate royalties for the rest of their lives. You should move to Massachusetts bro.

BTW, when you tailgate someone at highway speeds to move them out of the way, you are breaking the law.

Last edited:
I used to pretty much hate cops because they were 'always fuckin with me'...then got a little older and realized they were fucking with me because i was doing stuff to draw their attention. Unless you live in Mayberry, cops generally have bigger fish to fry than you

Back