Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page DID U DO UR TAXES YET
Page 3 of 3
JustinCase
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
41 - 02-06-2018, 01:33 PM
I always run the IRS withholding calculator around mid year to make sure I don***8217;t get any surprises. I make a lot more than my wife so she files her w4 to withhold at the single rate.

Sponsored Links
Slurp
VeteranXV
Old
42 - 02-06-2018, 05:11 PM
Still waiting on a K-1.
Tip: Don't join a partnership. It has no liquidity, and the tax forms often arrive really late.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
43 - 02-07-2018, 04:38 AM
Talk about regressive taxes, I have an income of around $70-75K and I have paid almost $20 in sales tax.

I'm just glad the average Fed Civil servant make around $130K/yr and has an indexed pension.

I'm just glad that the private sector works hard so the public sector with its' guaranteed-for-life jobs, gold plated indexed pension and benefits, is generously taken care of for the hard work they've done. :/

cancer
VeteranXV
Old
44 - 02-07-2018, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
man that generation was a bunch of assholes and they just won't die. when the last boomer dies there is going to be a golden age a ****ing golden age
qft

Buk Naked
VeteranXV
Old
45 - 02-07-2018, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
can i ask you as a boomer when you guys were making decisions to **** your children and grandchildren and not even being subtle about it, why did no one give any ****s?

time for boomers to go to college? ok here's the higher education act, tons of money for grants, guaranteed student loans and work-study funds. now tuition is cheap or ****ing free, let's go to school and get some degrees for cheap!

ok boomers done with college, man, we sure are spending a lot of money on education! let's cut back on all of that and stop with the grants. let's give those kids loans and have them pay us interest instead. maybe we could make it so even if they go bankrupt they still have to pay. if they can't afford it, great, they won't compete with us for jobs cause they have no degree.

boomers are well established and home owners on some prime real estate. it sure would be nice if we could sell these places and make a ****load of money! let's favor regulation to send prices of homes sky high and de-regulate the mortgage industry so people can afford to pay extravagant prices for our ****holes. crashed the ****ing economy? oh well.

boomers are moving into new homes to retire in where the state tax is low or not there and property taxes affordable? ok let's get rid of those deductions for state/local/property taxes so we can pay less taxes on our mother ****ing lifelong pension payouts and well we're starting to get our medicare and social security benefits, let's make sure those are WELL funded. we didn't have to pay any of that tax, but everyone else should do their part and pay it.

also, it would be nice if the housing market got buyer friendly so Abe and Elda can get a new place down here in Florida even cheaper.

oh and let's make sure we **** all over the environment because by the time it matters, we'll be ****ing dead so DRILL BABY DRILL
The free love and peace baby boomers turned out to be very greedy

Every time I hear the name Kardashian I lose faith in millennials

Gen X is screwed

blackpeople
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
46 - 02-07-2018, 09:24 AM
still haven't filed

netted nearly 75k and over pay on my checks in taxes

with the baby should expect a decent return

skrrs skrrrrrrs