Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU

How much more do you hate yourself and your cultural heritage?

oh man so much

this is the kind of [strike]guy[/strike] person who doesn't want other citizens armed in Baltimore because they might get their gun stolen when they get mugged on the streets

gothaggis said:
lol. yeah thats really going to work when someone jumps you from behind and steals your gun. "great" idea.

and thinks all the baltimore police are scum....are monsters.....but then yells and screams when they don't show up to a crime scene fast enough

Disband the Baltimore Police Department? After corruption trial, Maryland official proposes it - Baltimore Sun

gothaggis said:
wait, so people called 911 and it took them 40 minutes to get him out of the water? I guess that assumes they called 911 as soon as he fell in.

i am not sure if they get more soyboy bugman than got gaggis

he would suck an actual black dick to prove his devotion if he could find a volunteer willing to let him do it

last night we know he solicited his hardest for them

Last edited:
keep riding that wave

you cant even insult me anymore

TNQX1EL.jpg

define pathetic for me puny petulant

people getting offended from a fucking comic book movie

define pathetic

yeah you have the usual fringe racists/neanderthals up in arms as they usually are

but the hyperbole surrounding this film as a revolutionary all-time great is fucking hilarious

will likely see it next week after crowds die down

when Harvey Levin can see through the hysterically sensationalized bullshit for what it really is

we know it is time to call it for what it really is

dang

once people saw it they didn't like it as much as when they didn't see it

this is bad news

got to be systemic racism at work

no other way around it

i know you gaped your mouth the entire time it was playing

wanted to stand up and scream KAWADA FOREVER

but knew you couldn't in Baltimore

so just applauded others doing it instead

DWC1KZFVwAISty8.jpg
this tweet about sums up how ridiculous the progressives are being

i mean an actual human being wrote this

No dutch

Random Twitter and Facebook and Reddit screenshots from insane people are definitely representative of every single person who fits into either one of two binary groups

That's why every conservative out there thinks Obama is a Kenyan Muslim who was planted to destroy america

Back