Iranian Women Defy Islamic Dress Code as Anti-Government Protests Sweep Nation

Shall I also blow your mind with how technically pedophilia is not a matter of choice and isn't feasibly punishable?

Aw, y'all are so easy to bait. :heart:

So let's unpack that: can anyone give me the definition of pedophilia?

i'm pretty sure it's getting banned from the local mall for creeping on teenagers half ur age

something along those lines

Uh oh, things about to get serious up in here. Muslim about to school your asses on what it means to be a pedophile.

Is it something like marrying a 7 year old little girl and creating an insane religion that goes around subjugating women and killing infidels and homosexuals?

I feel like we've been here before. Have we been here before?

Religion makes for a great excuse and post-hoc rationalization for doing stuff. But the reason people blow themselves up or kill children is not because the religion tells them to. It's because they're uneducated, superstitious, or uncivilised, which makes them think that it's a good idea to blow themselves up or kill children. Educated, civilised people recognize that these are bad ideas regardless of what the religion says, and will find a way to rationalize why they aren't following their religion's instructions to the letter.
so when a terrorist says "I bombed you because of my religion" you're here to set things straight for us thanks

baiting is when you say something you don't actually believe

calling you on your degenerate bullshit as you say it, as you believe it, isn't baiting as much as condemning another fruitcake

so when a terrorist says "I bombed you because of my religion" you're here to set things straight for us thanks

religion of pieces

"TERRORISM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR RELIGION"

but

"IF YOU KEEP TALKING LIKE THAT ABOUT THEIR RELIGION WE HAVE TO BECOME FEARFUL THAT THEY WILL TRY TO KILL US ALL AND QUICKER"

uhhhhhhhh

Shall I also blow your mind with how technically pedophilia is not a matter of choice and isn't feasibly punishable?
First off, i don't think most of us want to punish them, we just want them to stop being alive.

But, I'll bite. Why shouldn't they be punished? Is it because it's not their choice to whom they are attracted too?

First off, i don't think most of us want to punish them, we just want them to stop being alive.

But, I'll bite. Why shouldn't they be punished? Is it because it's not their choice to whom they are attracted too?
Ding ding motherfucking ding.

Pedophilia is being attracted to children. That in itself doesn't harm anyone, it's pederasty/molestation that causes harm. Just like how you can be attracted to a friend's wife, but as long as you keep it in your pants and don't get creepy, it's nobody's business.

Of course, by that definition it's impossible to tell the difference between a self-restrained pedo and a non-pedo, so at that point the term kinda loses its utility. Which is why I'm totally fine with using the term "pedophile" to refer to pederasts/child molesters, even though technically there's a subset of perfectly harmless pedophiles out there.

now this is a pro pedo thread

jfc

just when i thought a degenerate brony couldn't be more pathetic already

already hit rock bottom

maybe we do need islam and their rocks to save us from these people

Ding ding motherfucking ding.

Pedophilia is being attracted to children. That in itself doesn't harm anyone, it's pederasty/molestation that causes harm. Just like how you can be attracted to a friend's wife, but as long as you keep it in your pants and don't get creepy, it's nobody's business.

Of course, by that definition it's impossible to tell the difference between a self-restrained pedo and a non-pedo, so at that point the term kinda loses its utility. Which is why I'm totally fine with using the term "pedophile" to refer to pederasts/child molesters, even though technically there's a subset of perfectly harmless pedophiles out there.

holy fuck boys, we found the next icfire

I fucking KNEW it

Back