Why does everyone think the U.N. is hard on Israel? by JuggerNaught - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why does everyone think the U.N. is hard on Israel?
Page 5 of 6
Thread Tools
lemontw
Veteran
Old
81 - 12-26-2017, 21:59
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
True true no argument hear
I here what you're saying brah

 
lemontw is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
82 - 12-26-2017, 21:59
Reply With Quote
"hear hear"

lemons got my ear









somebody ****ing look at me already
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Last edited by Captain Tele; 12-26-2017 at 22:03..
KittyCat
VeteranXV
Old
83 - 12-26-2017, 22:56
Reply With Quote
U actually defending juggs lemon new low 4 u I'm typing g on my phone brah heheheh
 
KittyCat is offline
 
jgrange
Veteran++
Old
84 - 12-26-2017, 23:03
Reply With Quote
A quad image **** post
 
jgrange is offline
 
Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
85 - 12-26-2017, 23:56
Reply With Quote
tbf nobody likes the white m&m

ppl would rather see light brown brought back
 
Edofnor is offline
 
jgrange
Veteran++
Old
86 - 12-27-2017, 00:14
Reply With Quote
Eminem looks like Ellen on meth now
 
jgrange is offline
 
JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
87 - 12-27-2017, 21:32
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
True true no argument hear
He's talking about YOU mongoloid

 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
KittyCat
VeteranXV
Old
88 - 12-27-2017, 21:34
Reply With Quote
Juggs multi thread ****posts meltdown
 
KittyCat is offline
 
JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
89 - 12-27-2017, 21:37
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post

Isn't it tiring? You always try to be accepted but it just never happens does it? Got picked on in high school by the cool kids, unemployed and even when you do have a job you're a bank teller, try to hang with the cool kids here and they don't like you either.
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
KittyCat
VeteranXV
Old
90 - 12-27-2017, 21:39
Reply With Quote
Juggs reeeeeing hard

Go fix the HVAC bro we got candles to make
 
KittyCat is offline
 
JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
91 - 12-27-2017, 22:01
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram View Post
israel is hated because:
jews
US ally
economic powerhouse
Israel is hated because they begged to be plopped down in the middle of their mortal enemies then begged for support to keep them at bay and runs around the middle east puffing their chest out and if it weren't for the west, Israel's lifespan could be clocked with an egg timer
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
TF_Grungir
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
92 - 12-27-2017, 23:02
Reply With Quote
Dunno about that... I think the west is keeping them more or less in check.
 
TF_Grungir is online now
 
MC Hamster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
93 - 12-28-2017, 16:01
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF_Grungir View Post
Dunno about that... I think the west is keeping them more or less in check.
...by threatening to deny them the crack they've been raised on and which has allowed them to become such a threat in the first place.
 
MC Hamster is offline
 
samUwell
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
94 - 01-02-2018, 21:43
Reply With Quote
Archeologists uncover more proof of Jewish rule in Jerusalem during First Temple era.
Despite Palestinian and UNESCO efforts to remove the Jewish indigenous history in Israel, particularly Jerusalem, the evidence keeps showing up in archeological digs. Itís why Israelis want to keep digging, and Palestinians oppose any digging, particularly in the area of the Temple Mount and Western Wall.

One seeks the truth, the other is afraid of the truth.
shocking!
 
samUwell is offline
 
Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
95 - 01-02-2018, 21:51
Reply With Quote
wouldn't it be nice if the world just bailed on the israelestine mess

let thunderdome happen

enjoy the ~entertainment~

exterminate the victors as punishment for the war crimes they undoubtedly committed

phone up mitch, get service in there, enjoy the ~new dubai~
 
Edofnor is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
96 - 01-03-2018, 05:09
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
Archeologists uncover more proof of Jewish rule in Jerusalem during First Temple era.
Despite Palestinian and UNESCO efforts to remove the Jewish indigenous history in Israel, particularly Jerusalem, the evidence keeps showing up in archeological digs. Itís why Israelis want to keep digging, and Palestinians oppose any digging, particularly in the area of the Temple Mount and Western Wall.

One seeks the truth, the other is afraid of the truth.
shocking!
They find ****e, equate presence with rule.

Prior to 1948 Jews had their own State for just 80 of the previous 2500 years. Can you say "minority?"

Fun fact:
Tho Moses sojourned in the Sinai with some 600,000 followers for 40 years, many of the stone cutters/workers then didn't leave a shred of evidence of their existence. Not a scratch on a rock.
 
arsin is offline
 
JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
97 - 01-03-2018, 07:34
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
They find ****e, equate presence with rule.

Prior to 1948 Jews had their own State for just 80 of the previous 2500 years. Can you say "minority?"

Fun fact:
Tho Moses sojourned in the Sinai with some 600,000 followers for 40 years, many of the stone cutters/workers then didn't leave a shred of evidence of their existence. Not a scratch on a rock.
The jews didn't even have their own state then. Our concept of 'state' didn't even come until the 1600's. Before that there were just areas.

Before the Romans showed up, the Jews had their asses kicked out of their area and the towns in it 3 times. They have always wanted to be 'in charge' but they can't. They don't have the ability. Instead they use guile then wonder why every nation they migrate to kicks them out sooner or later
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
98 - 01-03-2018, 13:15
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
The jews didn't even have their own state then. Our concept of 'state' didn't even come until the 1600's. Before that there were just areas.

Before the Romans showed up, the Jews had their asses kicked out of their area and the towns in it 3 times. They have always wanted to be 'in charge' but they can't. They don't have the ability. Instead they use guile then wonder why every nation they migrate to kicks them out sooner or later
One defining quality of a State is unquestioned authority over an area of land.

Israel Insider (Israel's #1 news magazine) used to have on its;' front page a flash map of the political changes of this area since 1000BC. It was this map that I first discovered that Jewish rule only existed (prior to 1948) for only a few decades.

That map - at odds with Zioland narratives, is no longer available.

Over a million man hours has been spent digging and looking for Moses's trip through the Sinai, and the Jews still haven't found a ****ing thing.

Yet the Moses narrative is still regarded as real by both Jews and Christians.
 
arsin is offline
 
samUwell
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
99 - 01-03-2018, 14:11
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Over a million man hours has been spent digging and looking for Moses's trip through the Sinai, and the Jews still haven't found a ****ing thing.
From what i understand, they are looking in the wrong desert. Apparently, they should be looking in Yemen.
 
samUwell is offline
 
Veniggs
VeteranX
Old
100 - 01-03-2018, 14:11
Reply With Quote
eminem looks so old
 
Veniggs is offline
 
Page 5 of 6
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Why does everyone think the U.N. is hard on Israel?

Social Website Bullshit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:02.