Net Neutrality. Where do you stand.

Should we keep Net Neutrality?

• Total voters

Skipperlipicus

Veteran XX
I know we have another thread on this, but there's no poll and we have a lot of lurkers. I'm interested to see where the majority of TW stand when it comes to net neutrality.

As long as ur not an imbecile or work at an isp there is 0 reason to support repealing net neutrality, so what’s the point of a poll

i don't know

but i do know i will cry to my death over my ability to hand my government the ability to tell me what amazon, walmart, disney, or apple tatoo i need in this internet fight

DQqlSB5W4AACC9S.jpg

DQqlTVDX4AAg6lG.jpg

DQqlTUvX4AApSZy.jpg

DQqlTVHX4AEoV0q.jpg

guys.......we have to do the right thing

now for an advertisement from our corporate sponsors

serveimage

LOLOLOLOLO

just trying to give more of TW a voice. wondering where the lurkers stand. havax, I know where you, tele, odio, and pagy stand. I'm interested in hearing from those that seldom post / haven't weighed in.

As long as ur not an imbecile or work at an isp there is 0 reason to support repealing net neutrality, so what’s the point of a poll

only private corps i trust to do the right thing are in the list above ztir says

because they work "with" our government to do the right thing at the "right" time he says

Lolololo

just trying to give more of TW a voice. wondering where the lurkers stand. havax, I know where you, tele, odio, and pagy stand. I'm interested in hearing from those that seldom post / haven't weighed in.
i dont know where i stand myself to be honest there many valid arguments. i sort of dislike either scenario because in the end im fucked either way.

this topic is basically asking me what color strap on i'd prefer some corporation or government wear.

i think the hysteria that google/netflix et al have whipped up is ridiculous not to mention convincing people they have our best interests at heart.

Last edited:

wants to know what people who don't post on TW have to say

LMAO

no wonder the rest of this seems so difficult for you to comprehend

enjoy your ghost thread

i dont know where i stand myself to be honest. i sort of dislike either scenario because in the end im fucked either way.

this topic is basically asking me what color strap on i'd prefer some corporation or government wear.

the color is red

that is the choice the government decided

based both on lobbying efforts and campaign funding cycles

and if you don't buy the red one you will be taxed for it at end of year

that is part of the individual mandate required to make your only choice of internet more affordable according to the FCC affordable internet care act

wants to know what people who don't post on TW have to say

LMAO

no wonder the rest of this seems so difficult for you to comprehend

enjoy your ghost thread

don't get butthurt dude, you post here so much we already know where you stand on this issue, but I invite you to vote.

this will be hard for you to grasp, but not everyone lives on this website. there are plenty of people that read threads but don't bother typing out posts because for the most part it's a giant waste of time. voting in a poll requires much less effort, so maybe people will be more inclined to participate. :shrug:

shhhhhhhhhh bb it will b ok

dry your eye little guy

there is surely an online petition nobody cares about for you to sign instead

polls are like so yesterday

took me a while to dry my eyes (there were a lot of tears - trust me).

but back to the topic at hand. I'm not interested in online petitions - I'm just interested in TW's general opinion on this matter. you don't need to reeeee in backlash to a simple poll dude.

Back