I had a self-insert Sopranos/Walking Dead crossover dream last night :S by Amadeus - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I had a self-insert Sopranos/Walking Dead crossover dream last night :S
Amadeus
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 12-10-2017, 07:09
The Sopranos crew, a teenage Clementine and me are all in this town together, post-zombie apocalypse. Tony and me both like and kinda take care of Clem, but Clem wants nothing to do with Tony anymore because he kept lying to her about some important **** in the past.

Then these new kind of zombies show up that are super fast and sentient and aggressive. Clem gets stuck in a building with some chick, the zombies get the chick but clem escapes. Then the zombified chick comes back at Clem shouting "YOU LET THEM DO THIS TO ME" and stuff like that, but she gets away in the end.

So now the town is about to get swarmed by these new zombies, so I decide to bail. Clem is kinda traumatized and wants to come with me, but Tony wants her to stay. I'm ****ing torn, because I don't want to piss off Tony ****ing Soprano, but I also don't want to make Clem stay with someone she hates. It was some real high drama ****.

Also, animals can apparently become zombies now, and there was this cool bit where some guy tries to make his escape across some tiled roof houses, and all the dead rats and pigeons from the attics start swarming out at him.

There was no resolution though, it just gradually turned into some other silly random dream, then I woke up.

RIP James Gandolfini

Sponsored Links
cael
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 12-10-2017, 14:44
thanks for hungarian sharing

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
3 - 12-10-2017, 14:45
This one time at bandcamp...

Elvis Hitler
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 12-10-2017, 15:16
Was it a wet dream?

lemon
Sour++
Contributor
Old
5 - 12-10-2017, 15:16
only after he humped his cartoon pony pillow

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
6 - 12-10-2017, 15:25
If one puts glitter in one's butt prior to humping one's cartoon glitter pony - one can queef a mighty glitter cloud that is sure to bring a smile. tee hee hee

bowl of blood
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
7 - 12-10-2017, 15:28
yeah well i had a hellraiser 4 / lego crossover dream so **** you

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I had a self-insert Sopranos/Walking Dead crossover dream last night :S

Social Website Bullshit