Taxes - Can I get a reach around at least? by StapleMammal1 - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Taxes - Can I get a reach around at least?
Page 2 of 3
Thread Tools
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 12-05-2017, 20:57
Reply With Quote
if you believe in social darwinism would you take away care for ppl who receive full disability for having bipolar ii

its an honest question
 
naptown is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
22 - 12-05-2017, 20:58
Reply With Quote
Keep an eye on state and local elections / ballots. Once the **** is voted in, though - you are kinda ****ed. The problem with this **** is not the idea behind it - that's the emotional hook - it's typically the crooks who manage the money and "services" rendered.
 
Brasstax is offline
 
epidemic
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 12-05-2017, 21:01
Reply With Quote
this retard complaining about taxes

when he gets disability for being mentally ill

tricked some old dude into leaving his estate to him

then killed him for the money

get a ****ing job
 
epidemic is online now
 
StapleMammal1
Veteran4
Contributor
Old
24 - 12-05-2017, 21:26
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
if you believe in social darwinism would you take away care for ppl who receive full disability for having bipolar ii

its an honest question
It is not my call to make. I'm not a shrink, I'm not a judge, nor am I a panel of people whose sole purpose is to deny the disability request. Fun Fact: I never wanted to be on disability to begin with. That was the ex wife's idea. She always hated me for making way more than her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epidemic View Post
this retard complaining about taxes

when he gets disability for being mentally ill

tricked some old dude into leaving his estate to him

then killed him for the money

get a ****ing job
I wish I was retarded like most everyone else. NPC's have simple lives.

Used to get.

Old dude told me to gtfo. His bro is the one who looked out.

He died of small cell cancer.

Seriously considering opening my own plumbing company.
 
StapleMammal1 is offline
 
Last edited by StapleMammal1; 12-05-2017 at 21:30..
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 12-05-2017, 21:59
Reply With Quote
but see what you did was, insinuate that the services you listed was your call to make because you paid for them

Quote:
The hell? Why am I getting taxed for this stuff? If I actually used this stuff I would have zero problem with paying for it. However that is not the case. Taxed $83.66 for stuff I do not use.

SENIOR SERVICES - $21.95
ANIMAL SHELTER - $5.39
RCTA MINI BUS - $10.79
KIRTLAND - $18.21
KIRTLAND - 27.32
do you see the issue bro
 
naptown is offline
 
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
26 - 12-05-2017, 22:28
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
I wish I was retarded like most everyone else.
welcome to lemon's sig
 
HelenKeller is offline
 
StapleMammal1
Veteran4
Contributor
Old
27 - 12-05-2017, 22:31
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
but see what you did was, insinuate that the services you listed was your call to make because you paid for them
do you see the issue bro
I didn't insinuate anything bro, because I suck at hints myself. The things listed are what I have to pay regardless of what I think. I only gave my meaningless opinion because I figured it would be better to vent here instead of at City Hall.

Helen is it true Mr Lemon doesn't have legs? He seems like an ok guy but you all like to troll all the time so I get confused. If he wants to use that as his sig I don't mind. TW ceases to exist to me every time I close out the browser. Comes back into existence when I come here. It's not a big deal. At all.
 
StapleMammal1 is offline
 
Last edited by StapleMammal1; 12-05-2017 at 22:35..
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 12-05-2017, 22:37
Reply With Quote
but i know you're not a politician

im simply curious if you would get rid of things you've benefit from in the past

everyone has in one way or another, theres no shame in changing a position based on your accumulation of wealth or loss of it

look at triple for instance, he finds no shame, and he's such an offender he refuses to even discuss it
 
naptown is offline
 
Elvis Hitler
VeteranX
Old
29 - 12-05-2017, 22:45
Reply With Quote
$83.66 is a lot of money when you're a deadbeat messican
 
Elvis Hitler is offline
 
StapleMammal1
Veteran4
Contributor
Old
30 - 12-05-2017, 22:51
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
but i know you're not a politician

im simply curious if you would get rid of things you've benefit from in the past

everyone has in one way or another, theres no shame in changing a position based on your accumulation of wealth or loss of it

look at triple for instance, he finds no shame, and he's such an offender he refuses to even discuss it
Oh ok. Now I understand. (told you I suck at hints)

Answer is absolutely yes. Simply because it hurt me more than it helped me.

Well in my old age I've learned that one should change their opinion based upon their experience. No matter the subject or previous conceived notions. Like how I used to be into all that new age crap. What changed my mind about that was maneuvering inside the new age movement only to realize it's all total bull**** wrapped up in fuzzy crystals as a marketing scheme that preyed on people.

How someone can be happy with 1k a month when they can easily make more in a week is beyond me. If what you say about him is true then he is doing himself a disservice. Does he know the President confirmed welfare reform in the last week or so scheduled to start next year? Hope he has. If not he's in for a ****ing surprise.

Elvis Hitler go on a diet dude. Your heart is going to explode. I don't want that for you. I want you healthy, married to a white qt, having lots of white babies. You can do it dude. I believe in you.
 
StapleMammal1 is offline
 
Last edited by StapleMammal1; 12-05-2017 at 22:54..
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 12-05-2017, 22:54
Reply With Quote
thats perfectly reasonable
 
naptown is offline
 
GreyGhost
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
32 - 12-05-2017, 22:57
Reply With Quote
this guy just cannot remember what positions/angles he's played in his "life" smh
 
GreyGhost is offline
 
StapleMammal1
Veteran4
Contributor
Old
33 - 12-05-2017, 23:03
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
thats perfectly reasonable
They want people on that **** because they know they can control people who are on it and they like controlling people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyGhost View Post
this guy just cannot remember
Let meningitis try to kill you and see if you do not have issues with memory. It tried me 4 years ago yet here I am. Tad bit wounded but still I stand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Keep an eye on state and local elections / ballots. Once the **** is voted in, though - you are kinda ****ed. The problem with this **** is not the idea behind it - that's the emotional hook - it's typically the crooks who manage the money and "services" rendered.
Town got sued by a worker who was up to some ****. Judge in case was in on the ****. Worker won. Town lost. Taxpayers get anal raped. As usual you are spot on.
 
StapleMammal1 is offline
 
Last edited by StapleMammal1; 12-05-2017 at 23:10..
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Contributor
Old
34 - 12-06-2017, 02:18
Reply With Quote
imagine a thread with reggs, tehvul, togowak and tele just storm trooping in it all wednesday afternoon

seems like a thread only ngfm could rescue
 
blackpeople is online now
 
havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
35 - 12-06-2017, 02:41
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
imagine a thread with reggs, tehvul, togowak and tele just storm trooping in it all wednesday afternoon

seems like a thread only ngfm could rescue
would be your dream thread

just imagine all the worthless **** posts you could post about how bad their posts are...
 
havax is offline
 
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Contributor
Old
36 - 12-06-2017, 02:51
Reply With Quote
^ bad post
 
blackpeople is online now
 
Nmag
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
37 - 12-06-2017, 06:42
Reply With Quote
Just bend over and take it like a man.
 
Nmag is offline
 
Smiling Canadian
Veteran++
Old
38 - 12-06-2017, 08:01
Reply With Quote
you act like this is the first time you've paid taxes...
 
Smiling Canadian is offline
 
StapleMammal1
Veteran4
Contributor
Old
39 - 12-06-2017, 15:40
Reply With Quote
Paid the summer taxes, literally first guy in town to pay em, but those made sense. Come to find out the winter taxes are weird because that community college, school, and another thing "have chosen to have their school taxes on the winter taxes".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmag View Post
Just bend over and take it like a man.
Yep. Paid in full a few hours ago.
 
StapleMammal1 is offline
 
dubsack
VeteranX
Old
40 - 12-06-2017, 16:08
Reply With Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-0utDrWa5w
 
dubsack is offline
 
Page 2 of 3
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Taxes - Can I get a reach around at least?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
tehvul - pro pole smoker , tehvul has aids


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 14:42.