C-ya

damn with any health considerations is that why he went on the trip? was it a normal vacation with windsurfing that might have taken him out? was it something that he knew would push past his boundaries?

as the executor of his estate I hereby tell u that he is alive, and well, and I can prove it in the blockchain

tbh i had a dream about a supertrap death thread about a week ago i hope u don't think i am mentally ill b/c :heart: ~~~ i dream of tribalwar ~~~ :heart:

also i hope u don't think i'm a top flight fag b/c i thought about myself when confronted w/ an e-pal's probable death in a 3rd world shithole (supertrap loved donnie t and would have wanted us 2 think of bali as a shithole in remembrance of him)

oh goddamnit fiji is the shithole, not bali

but bali still a shithole, ISN'T THAT RIGHT, MITCH OF DUBAI?

It's low life of you HellenKeller to neg rep sentiments about ST. Although I didn't agree with ST about a lot of political things I surely do wish him well.

If you have something you with to share HK, why not post? instead of being a chickenshit back door man and giving neg reps. There's no need to be a yellow bellied faggot you miserable kike, just post your thoughts and we'll sort it out publicly.

Ohhh I am alive alright. I sent the wife home after 3 weeks and I cruised around. I rented a plane and a pilot and flew around Sydney. (I have been to the desert plenty of times but damn Australia.. that ain't hot.. that is hell.

I went to New Zealand and met my 2 nephews. Then took a long ass ride to Amsterdam. Kicked around by myself. Turns out I am a lot of fun to hang around with.

Just got back Tues.

ps lol @ dems FBI memo russia lol

Ohhh I am alive alright. I sent the wife home after 3 weeks and I cruised around. I rented a plane and a pilot and flew around Sydney. (I have been to the desert plenty of times but damn Australia.. that ain't hot.. that is hell.

I went to New Zealand and met my 2 nephews. Then took a long ass ride to Amsterdam. Kicked around by myself. Turns out I am a lot of fun to hang around with.

Just got back Tues.

ps lol @ dems FBI memo russia lol

55MWqhs.png

Welcome Back buddy tell us legendary stories when you get a chance

Missed you!!!

I never said I didn't die. I just said I am alive. I am pretty sure I passed away at least 4 times during the trip. I carry my own portable defibrillator

71E9xo0H9wL._SL1200_.jpg

Oh and America has a hard on for racism. No one else cares. I met plenty of people who don't like Americans, blacks, muslims, whites. It was no big deal. So yeah.. I am a full blooded World traveling racist now.. as opposed to before.

Back