[X+] A life well spent?

Jim Beam

Veteran XV
How have you been? Over the last 10 years, how much has your life improved, or diminished?

Are you on a positive track? or is life fleeting by?

Are you happy with the career and life choices you've made, or would you go back and redo things?

My biggest regret is not having kids sooner.

It's actually pretty good I suppose - I lived thru the 80's and now I have the internet and am seeing MAGA first hand and despite also having kids too old, at least I now have the money to spoil them.

great time to be alive

~Namaste~

No complaints really, been a pretty good run so far. Had some setbacks, but nothing I couldn’t overcome. I do wish I could’ve stayed in military till I was 60.

How have you been? Over the last 10 years, how much has your life improved, or diminished?

Are you happy with the career and life choices you've made, or would you go back and redo things?

No sense in regret my man, just enjoy the fact that you have kids.

We knew we wanted to be young parents and my wife adores kids, sadly due to unexplained reasons, we were not able to do so naturally so we enlisted science and I have 3 (4, 2 and 4mo) and we could not be happier. Best $70K I ever spent.

I was a partner at a firm for 10 years and 2 years ago they pulled the rug out from under me and bought me out, though the buyout money was great, I was shocked - but it was the best thing that happened as another door opened and drove me to create my own firm, 2 years later I work half the time and make twice as much.

Life is beautiful. Now if only I can figure a way to get the fuck out of the city on some water somewhere.

Hear N Aid - Stars [The Record] (LD MASTER) [BEST QUALITY] (1986) - YouTube

tenor.gif

Last edited:

and despite also having kids too old, at least I now have the money to spoil them.~Namaste~

Why do you guys wish you had kids younger?

Very happy with my trajectory, but still no kids. Consumed by my medical practice, my wife is a physician as well; we want children but we assume we would be poor parents given our commitment to our careers. Are we ready to make a choice...

So, I am curious to hear why you wish you had children younger? We are in our mid 30s.

Life is getting tough.. All the injurys ive had are starting to give me problems as i get older.
Ive broken both my heals, ankles, legs, arms, elbows and other serious injurys. The areas where ive had compound fractures are starting to fuck up. Then i get hit my a truck in the summer so now i need to find a new career. What that is i dont know.. Time to start over GG

I had my son when I was 27. I was laid off from a manual labor job studying for my master's wondering how I was going to raise a welfare baby but, ever since I turned 30, my life has improved dramatically. My career finally got started and I've since moved on and up to a better job with more pay. My son is 6 now so he's at a good age where he's discovering sports and video games so we get to share a lot of the same activities together. The only drag on life right now is student loans but that's just money.

Life is getting tough.. All the injurys ive had are starting to give me problems as i get older.
Ive broken both my heals, ankles, legs, arms, elbows and other serious injurys. The areas where ive had compound fractures are starting to fuck up. Then i get hit my a truck in the summer so now i need to find a new career. What that is i dont know.. Time to start over GG

Get with supertarp for pointers

Why do you guys wish you had kids younger?

Very happy with my trajectory, but still no kids. Consumed by my medical practice, my wife is a physician as well; we want children but we assume we would be poor parents given our commitment to our careers. Are we ready to make a choice...

So, I am curious to hear why you wish you had children younger? We are in our mid 30s.

It a hell of a lot of work and very tiring, shit get much harder after 40. It doesn't seem that way at all if it's just you guys, but once you have kids it ages you 10 years in six months.

Also you will end up being 65 when they finish high school. If you want to see grand kids you better hope for a teenage pregnancy.

Still worth doing but don't wait until u are 40, you might find out it takes till 45 to fall pregnant (if at all).

No sense in regret my man, just enjoy the fact that you have kids.

We knew we wanted to be young parents and my wife adores kids, sadly due to unexplained reasons, we were not able to do so naturally so we enlisted science and I have 3 (4, 2 and 4mo) and we could not be happier. Best $70K I ever spent.

I was a partner at a firm for 10 years and 2 years ago they pulled the rug out from under me and bought me out, though the buyout money was great, I was shocked - but it was the best thing that happened as another door opened and drove me to create my own firm, 2 years later I work half the time and make twice as much.

Life is beautiful. Now if only I can figure a way to get the fuck out of the city on some water somewhere.

if your wife wasn't as morbidly obese but far higher testosterone than you

you could have invited anyone on this forum to come over and impregnate her for free

Back