**** Charges...the new weapon of the left by JuggerNaught - Page 3 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page **** Charges...the new weapon of the left
Page 3 of 10
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
41 - 11-09-2017, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatSam View Post
You have proof of motive or just assuming?

What's your motive for that assumption?
Proof of what? I'm speaking generally, about no case specifically. I just don't put much stock in the stories of people who waited 10 years to "come forward" one week before an election, regardless of their political affiliation. I don't need proof to be skeptical of their stories. They had 10 years to come forward if it was true, but they waited until an election? Why? If it is important to reveal that information today, it was important to reveal that information a year ago, 5 years ago, the day after it happened. The implication is clear, that the primary motive is not the accusation but what you receive from it.

Sponsored Links
MadHatSam
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
42 - 11-09-2017, 11:56 PM
So you don't believe any of Weinstein's critics? Spacey's? Clinton's?

All accusations against public figures are suspicious because there could be "reasons" to make them?

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
43 - 11-10-2017, 12:19 AM
Quote:
So you don't believe any of Weinstein's critics? Spacey's? Clinton's?

All accusations against public figures are suspicious because there could be "reasons" to make them?
I'm talking elections here. Said it twice even. Hollywood's different, but those people have ulterior motives too. Most of them are just piling on now. Maybe it happened, maybe it didn't. They kept quiet though because they valued their careers more than getting justice or protecting future victims. Point is you can't give reasons for skepticism and then complain when people are.

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
44 - 11-10-2017, 12:33 AM
People discounting stories because of reasons is one reason people wait or don't come forward.

So like they say something and you are skeptical or they don't say something and nothing changes.

Like with everything when there are enough stories people feel safer.

LGBR
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
45 - 11-10-2017, 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Who did Donald ****?
hes talking about Clinton

Bill Clinton was/is a prolific rapist

Nmag
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
46 - 11-10-2017, 01:00 AM
Jesus is going to show up for the 3rd time, right before the battle that ends the world. When he does rock up, ask him to run for President. If he could turn water into wine, he might be able to find an economic solution that will allow the failed communities who make poor choices, have all the milk and honey their entitled hearts desire.

Also, he likes America especially, so clearly he will give the middle east a miss this visit, and turn up in.. i dunno.. the far south somewhere most likely. Keep an eye out for him, and if you do see him, can you ask him his thoughts on these church things, and the pope, etc. Tell him about the wars and **** going on from the mess he and his dad created.

bowl of blood
Veteran³
Contributor
Old
47 - 11-10-2017, 01:52 AM
rapin n japin

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
48 - 11-10-2017, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by absent View Post
Americans elected a rapist into the White House, why does anyone think those same repug voters have any interest in keeping lower levels of government clean?
lmao all us presidents are/were rapists it's 1 of the job qualifications

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
49 - 11-10-2017, 02:09 AM
except 4 woody wilson that dood was 2 intimidated by the thought of a simple elbow touch

Flash
VeteranXV
Old
50 - 11-10-2017, 02:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LGBR View Post
hes talking about Clinton

Bill Clinton was/is a prolific rapist
No he is referring to trump. I'm guessing he is calling **** talking to another male about how women are sluts for celebrities.

JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
51 - 11-10-2017, 06:23 AM
Quote:
People discounting stories because of reasons is one reason people wait or don't come forward.

So like they say something and you are skeptical or they don't say something and nothing changes.

Like with everything when there are enough stories people feel safer.
Yeah and when there are enough stories, 1 or 10 more just gets thrown on the heap without actually getting checked for being true

T-Dawg
VeteranX
Old
52 - 11-10-2017, 11:15 AM
Not to jump on the bandwagon here guys, but lemontw licked my butthole.

KittyCat
VeteranXV
Old
53 - 11-10-2017, 11:26 AM
Why is juggs posting constantly again lol

absent
VeteranXV
Old
54 - 11-10-2017, 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
Who did Donald ****?
He raped his first wife, Ivana.

slogg
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
55 - 11-10-2017, 12:04 PM
Except she said that was a lie and she just wanted $$$

Data
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
56 - 11-10-2017, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Proof of what? I'm speaking generally, about no case specifically. I just don't put much stock in the stories of people who waited 10 years to "come forward" one week before an election, regardless of their political affiliation. I don't need proof to be skeptical of their stories. They had 10 years to come forward if it was true, but they waited until an election? Why? If it is important to reveal that information today, it was important to reveal that information a year ago, 5 years ago, the day after it happened. The implication is clear, that the primary motive is not the accusation but what you receive from it.
They tried the same **** against Trump. The timing is no coincidence. Where are Trump's accusers today? Good luck finding literally any information about them. They disappeared because the claims were completely fabricated for political reasons and Team Trump were aggressive with the lawsuits.

If they can't find any real dirt on the opposition, libscum are perfectly happy just making some **** up and paying a few shills to go on TV and claim they were wronged. The fiction has tremendous emotional pull when it's 3 or more women "coming forward", and libscum are all about emotional manipulation.

Ender
ValtreX
Old
57 - 11-10-2017, 12:32 PM
mark his words.

Flash
VeteranXV
Old
58 - 11-10-2017, 03:06 PM
Raped his wife?

Did she make this claim before or after he divorced her?

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
59 - 11-10-2017, 03:13 PM
Yelling **** for political advancement is a total cuck move

That's all I have to say about that

JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
60 - 11-10-2017, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phaytal View Post

Juggsland - where rumors are facts unless you're in the GOP.
Louis C.K. Responds To Sexual Harassment Allegations: | Daily Wire

Quote:
C.K. says that he justified his behavior to himself by stating that he had asked them whether he could show his penis to them, but now acknowledges that he had “power over another person,” which prevented full consent. He concludes, “I have spent my long and lucky career talking and saying anything I want. I will now step back and take a long time to listen. Thank you for reading.”

Page 3 of 10

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page **** Charges...the new weapon of the left

Social Website Bullshit