Rape Charges...the new weapon of the left

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
Mark my words...in the upcoming election you're going to see a lot of republicans suddenly getting allegations of rape/assault from 5-10-15 years ago leveled against them. That will be the lefts new weapon. It doesn't matter if its true or not, because if you watch, all it takes is someone to say it and social media will convict the dude almost immediately,

jesus christ you are behind

this shit doesn't work against pubbos because their voters are 95-yos who don't give a shit about twatter

When celebrities are accused of sexually assaulting girls of course it's true. When a GOP senator/candidate is accused it's a leftist conspiracy.

- Juggs logic

Last edited:
I tend to think of everyone who runs for office to be a sociopath and/or a psychopath, but I also put no value in an accusation that carries an ulterior motive.

When celebrities are accused of sexually assaulting girls of course it's true. When a GOP senator is accused it's a leftist conspiracy.

- Juggs logic

Well, when the celebrities admit to it, it kind of takes the conspiracy element out of the equation

Juggs stop posting you are seriously dumb as a fucking rock

Juggs we didn't forget you are a fat dumbshit redneck aidswater etc

Louis CK admitted guilt? News to me.

But why would that stop you from postulating in that thread.

Louis CK jerking off in front of women is a story thats been going around for a decade or better. Its not exactly a secret. Female comics have been saying this about him all over the place and he does call himself the greatest masturbator on earth

Louis CK jerking off in front of women is a story thats been going around for a decade or better. Its not exactly a secret. Female comics have been saying this about him all over the place and he does call himself the greatest masturbator on earth

:rofl:

Juggsland - where rumors are facts unless you're in the GOP.

Aw...someone still has a sore ass because hillary lost.

It's ok, you'll have another 7 years to bathe in the maga

Americans elected a rapist into the White House, why does anyone think those same repug voters have any interest in keeping lower levels of government clean?

Back