What mouse are you using now

Mouse brand

• Total voters
Razer deathadder and it's good but the fuckin right click sticks sometimes and it's annoying a f

I need another mouse pretty soon prolly and I like everything about deathadder except having to buy a new one every year or 2

i like my steelseries rival 500 because it's a pretty light and agile mouse with an awesome grip feel good for twitch games, and also good for moba/mmo with the multiple buttons option.

it's a good all around mouse.

Does SteelSeries have optical mice with good sensors now? I used to use a sensei and it's by far my favorite mouse...except it's a laser so it's useless

Rat8. But its in desperate need of being replaced. It has led a hard life and still works somewhat ok. I'll probably get another. Solid made, can be fine tuned to be very sensitive, and endlessly adjustable.

32-116-large.jpg

this thing looks interesting
tactile alerts though? is that useful?

I guess it could be. I don't use it very often. the steelseries software has dota tactile responses built in, so I use them for below 20% health and a couple of others, but you can customize for any game or software. it's a pretty weak pulse, but you can feel it. and you can change feedback pulse types for different situations.

Back