sicario in 4k is thug

I thought sicario was good it just seemed low budget and that hurt.

This sequel didn't really need to happen but hey why not reward someone for their hard work by giving them a bigger budget to go off and make more money for investors.

Good luck to them.

I thought sicario was good it just seemed low budget and that hurt.

seems like a weird issue w/ the movie - do you find throwing more money at a movie's budget has a direct relationship with whether a movie's good or not?

idk, seems like there are a lot of movies with huge budgets that have proven to be dogshit

seems like a weird issue w/ the movie - do you find throwing more money at a movie's budget has a direct relationship with whether a movie's good or not?

idk, seems like there are a lot of movies with huge budgets that have proven to be dogshit

Its certainly going to help the next movie.

I like Guillermo del Toros line of reasoning that basically goes a smaller budget forces the cast and crew to maximize their potential and squeeze every bit they can out of their finite resources

Doing more with less generally results in higher quality compared to having an abundance ur not sure what to do with,

I remember giving Sicario a shit review. They must've done some SJW anti-white male shit or something. I remember being disgusted at it for some political agenda bullshit.

I'll have to rewatch and see if I can figure it out quickly...

A lefty using a derogatory term while still pretending they are morally superior when it comes to politics.

Shocker.

I glad there will be another movie, I really liked what they did Sicario. The movie didn't over explain anything and had a slow pace which worked, because if they increased the pacing it would just turned into an action movie. They kept the audience in the dark as to why Emily Blunt's character was there until she found out, things seemed off in several ways until you get more details.

The director of photography did a great job, there were lots of shots that were visually amazing but worked for the tone of the scene.

I remember giving Sicario a shit review. They must've done some SJW anti-white male shit or something. I remember being disgusted at it for some political agenda bullshit.

I'll have to rewatch and see if I can figure it out quickly...

Lol letting poltics decide anything related to art

:lol:

What a fucking loser

Back