I haven't spoken to another person... by Smiling Canadian - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I haven't spoken to another person...
Page 2 of 2
blackpeople
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 10-18-2017, 10:27 AM
falhawkward

Sponsored Links
Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 10-18-2017, 10:30 AM
make yourself laugh every day

also don't do heroin

naptown
VeteranX
Old
23 - 10-18-2017, 10:45 AM
~live laugh love~

Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
24 - 10-18-2017, 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
At a large campus everyone holes the door open for other people so I just kept walking through it. When my friend figured it out he stopped people from opening the tood and made me do it.
"hole the door"?
"opening the tood"?
Is this code for watching your wife get railed, Failcuck?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
~live laugh love~
Made me think of these -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TyA0Rs2Ydo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rLbFOmurCY

Last edited by Brasstax; 10-18-2017 at 11:38 AM.
AnubiS
VeteranX
Old
25 - 10-18-2017, 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis Hitler View Post
I **** a piece of pie.
Does it taste like dog**** taco?

Elvis Hitler
VeteranX
Old
26 - 10-18-2017, 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubiS View Post
Does it taste like dog**** taco?
No, it was blueberry.

samUwell
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
27 - 10-18-2017, 08:54 PM
How many of you have told your wife/gf to "please stop talking to me right now!"?

I had to do it a couple of time to my ex-gf. I was pretty happy with myself for not telling her to "SHUT THE **** UP!" because i was pretty close to saying that. Sure if i did, i wouldn't have gotten laid for a while.

aScotiA
VeteranXV
Old
28 - 10-19-2017, 11:12 AM
Quote:
in college I used to try social experiments. I went two weeks without opening a door until my friends realized what I was doing and screwed it up.

It it fun to take people out of their comfort zones. For instance, if someone asks you "How's it going" actually tell them exactly whats going on. The reaction is pretty funny.

Go sit next to someone in a cafeteria with tons of empty seats.
next thing you know you will start calling gum a breath augmentation device and spend your spare time writing terrible fiction that no one will read

Caitlyn NOOOOOO

Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
29 - 10-20-2017, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
i bet none of this actually happened
worse is that i bet all of it happened, exactly that way, but it was far more awkward and cringe than he makes all his other social experiments out to be as a practicing pseudo psychologist

Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
30 - 10-20-2017, 03:27 PM
Quote:
make yourself laugh every day

also don't do heroin
make yourself laugh when others are laughing at you

then wonder what others have wrong with them

aScotiA
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 10-20-2017, 08:56 PM
that's what he gets for daring to poop in the adjacent stall

lemontw
Veteran
Old
32 - 10-20-2017, 09:08 PM
I usually just speak at people. I rarely need a reply. Bye.

Dr Dance
Veteran++
Old
33 - 10-20-2017, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borlaK View Post
I poop at work at the same time every day. I pick the left most stall since it only has one other stall next to it. some guy started showing up and taking the stall next to me, even tho there are 7 stalls in that bathroom. so the next day, I removed the toilet paper in his stall first. I was expecting him to notice, and then choose another stall..
he didn't notice.
I left him there by himself.
This seems like a classic example of paper chase.

lemontw
Veteran
Old
34 - 10-20-2017, 11:28 PM

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
35 - 10-21-2017, 01:57 AM
zoph, pls go

Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
36 - 10-22-2017, 06:51 PM
SC is this good or bad in your opinion?

the older i get the better of an idea absolute isolation sounds like to me right now

Smiling Canadian
Veteran++
Old
37 - 10-22-2017, 07:57 PM
I've never been a real social guy. I actually started reading and posting on TWL because I found myself more and more withdrawing from mainstream society. After I sold my first company I had to deal with my eldest daughter being kidnapped because of the publicity surrounding the sale of my company and frankly because of the amount the company sold for some worthless gook ****s thought I'd cave and pay a huge ransom. I distrusted everyone for a time. I surrounded my family with a wall and top notch security that basically meant you were alone most of the time anyway.

As the years have passed, I figured out that wasn't good for anyone. Myself included. I still enjoy periods of non contact with others but look forward to interacting with people.

Right now my wife is off with my daughters and her sister and my nieces doing wedding planning for 2 weddings. Its coming up on winter so I have reduced the cattle herd to a manageable level. All hay and crops are in the bins and its hunting season so I really have no time for dealing with folks right now.

So to answer your question is it good or bad??? I think its a good thing in small doses. I can't see myself just dropping of the grid and have a hard time understanding those who do.

Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
38 - 10-22-2017, 08:18 PM
wow.....

that is why i thought i would ask. this topic interests me tremendously.

thank you for the post

i can relate to a good amount of what you said (other than the kidnapping, holy ****, and the mega money issue)

the more i go out, socially interact, the less i feel like i understand or connect to most people around me lately. it feels like most people don't even recognize the small veneer of civility needed to keep larger civilization civil anymore.....basic boundary barriers. that most people aren't just rude and pushy but entirely self absorbed

that they would toss you into the street and run a red light if it meant reaching their goal faster

it also feels like the more people i know the more obligations i adopt. the more people need and demand from me, become accustomed to, and more butt hurt others feel and thus anxious i become for never being able to satisfy everyone's ceaseless demands (yet alone my own requirements). a strong self boundary is obviously essential to keep your sanity.......the older i get the more i realize that. **** people if they don't like it. that being a bend over people pleaser is for masochists. i just often wonder where the other side of that limit is

at times it feels like shutting it all off could be easier. to simply worry about your own projects and own individual pursuits. the problem with that being that even in your own little world you will start to feel like even more of an alien when you exit again. rinse and repeat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE71OCsjaW0

not sure i want any of that no matter how good it sounds from the outside looking in

too much of anything can really mess with you and your head

Goshin
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
39 - 10-22-2017, 08:29 PM
i talk to all manor of people from all walks of life
we're all the same
idiots

ArakAtak
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
40 - 10-23-2017, 06:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
it feels like most people don't even recognize the small veneer of civility needed to keep larger civilization civil anymore.....basic boundary barriers. that most people aren't just rude and pushy but entirely self absorbed
I cant say I've noticed that, but then I pay absolutely no attention to any one else either. Bunch of worthless meatbags

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page I haven't spoken to another person...

Social Website Bullshit