The 2nd Ammendment

Mr Jimmy Pop

Contributor
Veteran XX
So how soon do you think they will repeal or change it? They have the president in place who has no regard for the Constitution now, much less regard than any other president before him. Let's face it, it's about the ability to overcome tyranny that is the big sticking point. It's political suicide to support the change at this time, but Americans are getting dumber and dumber with each new administration. Americans are also voluntarily giving up their rights at an alarming rate.

I think we are less than 10 years away.

Thanks for your opinion Jimmy. i'm sure it required its own thread instead of putting it in the other 20 threads on the subject.

Maybe.. but a thread asking when the 2nd amendment will be repealed is like making a thread for unicorns.

But that isn't correct either is it?

wtf is a Ammendment?

Guns are super scary. Besides, after channeling the Founders for several years, the collective Emocrats have determined through their discussions that the Founders never, ever realized how different guns could be from back in their day. Apparently, they didn't have the imagination it required when writing that all men could bear arms against a tyrannical government like the one we currently have.

Never going to happen. Republicans won't ever do it, and whenever Democrats do anything remotely to hinder guns they lose a shitload of seats.

out of the side of my ear I hear... paraphrase.

Hillary Clinton the most pro gun control candidate ever... has 24/7 armed guards.. she will never have to call 911. She will never live in a dangerous area.

Her life is no more important than a single mom arming herself with a pistol to protect what is hers

dems will need a massive swing in their favor if we want to see 2nd amendment repealed. They are barely a regional party right now so I don't see that happening.

Not to mention that if they were ever stupid enough to do it, what's really stopping them from repealing the 1st?

So how soon do you think they will repeal or change it? They have the president in place who has no regard for the Constitution now, much less regard than any other president before him. Let's face it, it's about the ability to overcome tyranny that is the big sticking point. It's political suicide to support the change at this time, but Americans are getting dumber and dumber with each new administration. Americans are also voluntarily giving up their rights at an alarming rate.

I think we are less than 10 years away.

Back