Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

the dude was seen at anti-trump protests, funny how he was "non-political"... and targeted a concert which may or may not be primarily attended by "bible thumping republicans that deserve it" as the left have called the victims

remember when the germans bombed pearl harbor

I'm not even sure Pearl Harbor was bombed. I've been there, and all you see is some oil in the water. There aren't even any craters.

i am glad that u ppl oppress autists and asperg way 2 embody the ideals of the inclusive left u racists

lol at tribalwar autists believing everything is a false flag conspiracy theory
Yeah... I'm not buying into the false flag part. I don't see the connection of Congress voting on relaxing 'silencers' in the US and the LV shooting. The guy(s) didn't use one. Yeah sure, Shillary jumped all over the silencers bit in her preplanned twit but other than that, I don't see any connection to a false flag.

the only real conspiracies were the sandy hook shooting and 9/11
I never said anything about there not being a conspiracy here. Afterall, I still believe there was another shooter and by definition, that makes this a conspiracy.
An agreement between two or more persons to engage jointly in an unlawful or criminal act, or an act that is innocent in itself but becomes unlawful when done by the combination of actors.​

Back