Next stage of life by KingSobieski - Page 8 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Next stage of life
Page 8 of 10
Thread Tools
KittyCat
VeteranXV
Old
141 - 10-02-2017, 09:13 PM
Reply With Quote
Val your married?
 
KittyCat is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Exodus
VeteranX
Old
142 - 10-03-2017, 08:11 AM
Reply With Quote
we need pics damnit
 
Exodus is offline
 
Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
143 - 10-03-2017, 08:39 AM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Val your married?
if true, can you imagine how subservient his wife would have to be? He is like the definition of misogyny. We'll read about him in a few years for "taking his wife down a peg or two."
 
Falhawk is offline
 
dubsack
VeteranX
Old
144 - 10-03-2017, 11:33 AM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falhawk View Post
if true, can you imagine how subservient his wife would have to be? He is like the definition of misogyny. We'll read about him in a few years for "taking his wife down a peg or two."

As opposed to what we currently read about Falhawk "getting pegged by his wife a time or two".
 
dubsack is offline
 
S_hift
Veteran++
Old
145 - 10-03-2017, 12:01 PM
Reply With Quote
 
S_hift is offline
 
Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
146 - 10-03-2017, 01:15 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubsack View Post
As opposed to what we currently read about Falhawk "getting pegged by his wife a time or two".
cleanup on aisle 6 buddy

get on it or else management will have you licking floors
 
Falhawk is offline
 
blackpeople
VeteranXV
Old
147 - 10-03-2017, 01:32 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
In Jugg's study linked above, I read that sloped forehead is 85% likely to be passed on by the male parent, I am sorry to say

 
blackpeople is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
148 - 10-03-2017, 07:57 PM
Reply With Quote
Jews must have done this study, they made sure to show how unique they are.

Such is the way of those who are chosen.
 
arsin is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
149 - 10-03-2017, 07:58 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
No, which explains why I'm so well adjusted.
Aren't you in your thirties and hiking around Europe begging Lambo owners if you can touch their car?

I was beside a blue Lambo yesterday at a red light. Furiously I jammed a piece of breath gum and started chewing, got the sugar out and plfut I spit it out at the Lambo's roof. It hit and instead of sliding off it just stuck there. For $450k you don't get frictionless paint wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
that pic is revolting

everyone knows applejack is best pony


Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
when i saw the new trailer for my little pony movie

i knew there would be more excited 30 yo single neck beards than children going to see that

and that is when i cried a little inside
 
arsin is offline
 
arsin
Veteran++
Old
150 - 10-03-2017, 08:00 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Luckily all that **** Rayn said hit me early and scared the **** out of me. I struggled for years and the thought of adding 2 mouths to that, wife and kid, was more than I could bear.

Not ripping on anyone, just very very glad I didn't do it. and I don't know what I am missing so meh
God bless ya.
 
arsin is offline
 
Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
151 - 10-03-2017, 08:02 PM
Reply With Quote
Have you pushed this chicks balloon knot in yet?
 
Brasstax is offline
 
KingSobieski
VeteranXV
Old
152 - 10-04-2017, 12:24 AM
Reply With Quote
Last night we had talked about baby names and decided Kenta Ichiro for a boy and Rachael Noriko for a girl. I liked Kenta for a boy because its a Japanese name but works well as Ken in the USA and my uncle is also Kenneth. She just liked Rachel for a girl so that's what she wanted. Ichiro and Noriko are her parents.

She started to bleed last night and went to the hospital today. She has to return for surgery because not all the parts came out.

I return to Japan for a week in December. She's all alone right now and crying. I feel like I just ruin everything. Feels bad.
 
KingSobieski is offline
 
Last edited by KingSobieski; 10-04-2017 at 12:26 AM.
dubsack
VeteranX
Old
153 - 10-04-2017, 01:11 AM
Reply With Quote
Oh surprise. No baby.
 
dubsack is offline
 
havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
154 - 10-04-2017, 01:15 AM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
Last night we had talked about baby names and decided Kenta Ichiro for a boy and Rachael Noriko for a girl. I liked Kenta for a boy because its a Japanese name but works well as Ken in the USA and my uncle is also Kenneth. She just liked Rachel for a girl so that's what she wanted. Ichiro and Noriko are her parents.

She started to bleed last night and went to the hospital today. She has to return for surgery because not all the parts came out.

I return to Japan for a week in December. She's all alone right now and crying. I feel like I just ruin everything. Feels bad.
dodged a bullet, friend.
 
havax is offline
 
Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
155 - 10-04-2017, 01:47 AM
Reply With Quote
Maybe want to give it a week until you try that balloon knot move.

Also - sorry dude. That's a terrible thing to go through. The only thing that heals that is another baby. Back to it champ.
 
Brasstax is offline
 
coombz
VeteranXV
Old
156 - 10-04-2017, 01:57 AM
Reply With Quote
lol the slope probably aborted herself manually with a coat hangar because the idea of having Sobieski's retarded, terrorist looking child and living in squalor was not very attractive to her
 
coombz is offline
 
havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
157 - 10-04-2017, 02:47 AM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
lol the slope probably aborted herself manually with a coat hangar because the idea of having Sobieski's retarded, terrorist looking child and living in squalor was not very attractive to her
dang that's cold and racist bro
 
havax is offline
 
coombz
VeteranXV
Old
158 - 10-04-2017, 03:43 AM
Reply With Quote
well yeah

that kind of post and slur for maximum abuse and shock value is very firmly in the spirit of tw, I feel I'm just partying like it's 2009

i'll happily leave the white supremacy garbage to you and the rest of the moron brigade
 
coombz is offline
 
Last edited by coombz; 10-04-2017 at 04:32 AM.
BeLiaL
VeteranXV
Old
159 - 10-04-2017, 06:28 AM
Reply With Quote
let's face it this whole thread is a lie anyway

up until a month a guy this guy was unemployed and looking for work, building ****ty things in his backyard

now suddenly he's a world-traveler
 
BeLiaL is offline
 
Falhawk
VeteranXV
Old
160 - 10-04-2017, 08:51 AM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
let's face it this whole thread is a lie anyway

up until a month a guy this guy was unemployed and looking for work, building ****ty things in his backyard

now suddenly he's a world-traveler
this.
 
Falhawk is offline
 
Page 8 of 10
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Next stage of life

Social Website Bullshit

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53 AM.