Next stage of life by KingSobieski - Page 6 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Next stage of life
Page 6 of 10
Thread Tools
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
101 - 10-01-2017, 04:18 PM
Reply With Quote
Explain your retards and ****ty life?
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
Sponsored Links
coombz
VeteranXV
Old
102 - 10-01-2017, 04:22 PM
Reply With Quote
well, I guess my life isn't "**** posting on TW relentlessly while waiting to die" levels of awesome

but have to say i'm pretty damn happy with everything even on a Monday morning
 
coombz is online now
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
103 - 10-01-2017, 04:26 PM
Reply With Quote
I am happy as a lark. I guess we are two happy dudes. Clearly different priorities but we are both extremely happy with how life is turning out. A few bumps in the road but we saved our cash and made some wise financial decisions and now we both live very comfortable, financially secure lives

Right?
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
coombz
VeteranXV
Old
104 - 10-01-2017, 04:27 PM
Reply With Quote
and you refrained from further polluting the gene pool with your spastic seed

ka pai bro high fives all round
 
coombz is online now
 
Amadeus
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
105 - 10-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
when i saw the new trailer for my little pony movie

i knew there would be more excited 30 yo single neck beards than children going to see that

and that is when i cried a little inside
i didnt know there is a new trailer for my little pony movie


its interesting that you should be more up to date on pony news than me
 
Amadeus is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
106 - 10-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
i didnt know there is a new trailer for my little pony movie


its interesting that you should be more up to date on pony news than me
My Little Pony - Official Movie Site - In Theaters October 6, 2017

in theaters oct 6th

i only had to watch a single commercial break (which there are many hours of) on my local tv to find this out

now get excite

 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
107 - 10-01-2017, 04:35 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
and you refrained from further polluting the gene pool with your spastic seed

ka pai bro high fives all round


that being winning or losing

all children in the future going to still ask themselves that question
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
108 - 10-01-2017, 04:37 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Validuz View Post
I never said that, retard. I said older men don't have problems creating healthy children. I said that his linked study is dubious and probably has political reasoning behind it. E.g.: Trying to get "science" behind the unfortunate reality that your shriveling ovaries aren't going to produce offspring forever, so stop worrying about your career and get in a stable relationship with a man.
and exactly what political agenda would be behind telling people that their older, worn out genetic material has a good chance of making ****ed up offspring? Do you really think that a 50 year old guy is turning out the same quality of baby batter as a 20 year old?

Quote:
Four new studies this week take on the genetics of autism, finding further evidence that older fathers are at increased risk of having an autistic child and suggesting that, overall, the genetic roots of the condition are incredibly complex.
Why Kids Still Need to Learn Manners | TIME.com did take sex ed or biology in school right? You do know how this process works don't you?
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
Last edited by JuggerNaught; 10-01-2017 at 04:39 PM.
KingSobieski
VeteranXV
Old
109 - 10-01-2017, 05:20 PM
Reply With Quote
I also saw a study about older mothers having children that are smarter, stronger, and taller.

Research says children of older mothers are smarter, taller, and stronger — Quartz

what say you juggle-nuts?
 
KingSobieski is offline
 
TechnoDonut
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
110 - 10-01-2017, 05:28 PM
Reply With Quote
I think many, if not most, people find meaning (happiness) in the aspects of their life that require the most effort and responsibility: faith traditions, careers, family, community involvement, etc. In addition to the strong biological drive to procreate, I think that explains a large part of the desire to have children. Sorry to hijack the thread, but my wife got pregnant about 2 months ago, so I've been thinking about this a lot lately .
 
TechnoDonut is offline
 
coombz
VeteranXV
Old
111 - 10-01-2017, 05:30 PM
Reply With Quote
haha you're gonna be sadposting like Rayn this time next year

congrats tho
 
coombz is online now
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
112 - 10-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Reply With Quote
Sooo you are talking from a perspective that doesn't really know? Just conversing but let's see what you say at 2 when no sleep, at 5 when no money, at 16 when "hey, **** you dad."

Most effort and **** that are two different things. Not on you but I am sensitive to the sounds of.. what you don't have kids? well you don't know what you are.... ****ing blah.
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
TechnoDonut
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
113 - 10-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
haha you're gonna be sadposting like Rayn this time next year

congrats tho
I'll likely just stop posting entirely
 
TechnoDonut is offline
 
lemontw
Veteran
Old
114 - 10-01-2017, 05:36 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
fingerpainting with my jizz on dead girls bodies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
No, which explains why I'm so well adjusted.
 
lemontw is offline
 
coombz
VeteranXV
Old
115 - 10-01-2017, 05:39 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Sooo you are talking from a perspective that doesn't really know? Just conversing but let's see what you say at 2 when no sleep, at 5 when no money, at 16 when "hey, **** you dad."

Most effort and **** that are two different things. Not on you but I am sensitive to the sounds of.. what you don't have kids? well you don't know what you are.... ****ing blah.
like everything in life, there are ups and downs and different people will have different experiences

for example, I doubt financial considerations carry the same weight for TechnoDonut as for you, as I'm pretty sure he and his partner are both in the medical profession and (I assume) pull down some big bucks

how much or little time, money and happiness I have with my two kids will be totally different to another 34 year old dude with 2 kids depending on a multitude of factors

obviously
 
coombz is online now
 
JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
116 - 10-01-2017, 05:40 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSobieski View Post
I also saw a study about older mothers having children that are smarter, stronger, and taller.

Research says children of older mothers are smarter, taller, and stronger — Quartz

what say you juggle-nuts?
Possibly. From what i've read if an older woman has kids with a younger guy (below 35) the child is less likely to have issues. Likewise if an older guy has children with a younger girl, less likely to have problems. But teen girls seem to have a high instance of birth defects in general, both mental and physical, and women over 35 tend to also have higher instance of birth defects if they are having kids with guys the same age or older. The "sweet spot" for women to have kids with a same age mate without issues seems to be 20's to early 30's. But there are a lot of other factors that come into play as well.

Like most things dealing with human development, its not a single faceted question and doesn't have a single faceted answer.
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
TechnoDonut
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
117 - 10-01-2017, 05:41 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
Sooo you are talking from a perspective that doesn't really know? Just conversing but let's see what you say at 2 when no sleep, at 5 when no money, at 16 when "hey, **** you dad."

Most effort and **** that are two different things. Not on you but I am sensitive to the sounds of.. what you don't have kids? well you don't know what you are.... ****ing blah.
Given what I do for work and the lack of emphasis my wife and I place on material things, I don't think money will be an issue. But, similar to Rayn, I think I'll probably run into problems with my ability to devote time and energy to everything I want to do.

I admit that I am totally ignorant about the whole kid thing. And, given how ****ed up my family was, I don't have great experience to build on. But I'm still looking forward.

As far as you not having kids... Different strokes... you do you... etc etc etc. I couldn't care less.
 
TechnoDonut is offline
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
118 - 10-01-2017, 05:45 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
like everything in life, there are ups and downs and different people will have different experiences

for example, I doubt financial considerations carry the same weight for TechnoDonut as for you, as I'm pretty sure he and his partner are both in the medical profession and (I assume) pull down some big bucks

how much or little time, money and happiness I have with my two kids will be totally different to another 34 year old dude with 2 kids depending on a multitude of factors

obviously
and I agree. Like I said being childless has honed my rebuttals that most people are to afraid to talk about. I am not completely stupid . I know people get it but it seems like people don't like to talk about the dice roll that kids are. Sometimes you win, win big, lose, lose big. Gamble.
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
119 - 10-01-2017, 05:47 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechnoDonut View Post
Given what I do for work and the lack of emphasis my wife and I place on material things, I don't think money will be an issue. But, similar to Rayn, I think I'll probably run into problems with my ability to devote time and energy to everything I want to do.

I admit that I am totally ignorant about the whole kid thing. And, given how ****ed up my family was, I don't have great experience to build on. But I'm still looking forward.

As far as you not having kids... Different strokes... you do you... etc etc etc. I couldn't care less.
Don't get touchy.. Congrats. I hope it goes great... but like you and coombz pointed out, medical field.. I know the kind of hours that demands.

I said I was just conversing.
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
blackpeople
VeteranXV
Old
120 - 10-01-2017, 05:48 PM
Reply With Quote
deep thoughts
 
blackpeople is offline
 
Page 6 of 10
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Next stage of life

Social Website Bullshit

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:29 AM.