Is the NFL/NBA taking a hit on viewership?

arent nearly half of tele's posts just some random screen crap of some idiot's twitter account that sends him into a tizzie

at this point i think u might be a dutch smurf

so please keep that in mind

what you can hold onto

i can't be a fucking tryhard and a try too little at same time

u have to pick one already

*go with grape flavor*

Well if you have the right to act like an asshole, the people have a right to treat you like an asshole

ALLEN PARK, Mich. -- Detroit Lions defensive tackle Akeem Spence tweeted Thursday afternoon that his father was denied a contracting job because of Spence's protest during the national anthem on Sunday.
Got some awful news from my father a contractor deny giving him a job on doing a house because of my peaceful protest #smh

Akeem Spence of Detroit Lions says father lost work over his anthem protest

Last edited:
oh you do.

it bothers you deeply. you lay awake at night thinking about it. deny it but you know full well it is true

Pretty sure Kaep said he sat during the national anthem because the flag stood for racial inequality. Which is a direct slap in the face to anyone who has ever served.

The NFL players kneeled because Trump called them out. Purely a political fuck you to Trump.

Pretty sure Kaep said he sat during the national anthem because the flag stood for racial inequality. Which is a direct slap in the face to anyone who has ever served.

The NFL players kneeled because Trump called them out. Purely a political fuck you to Trump.

a green beret didnt like him sitting, and suggested he take a knee instead

if trump wasnt addicted to twitter then this is nothing

a green beret didnt like him sitting, and suggested he take a knee instead

if trump wasnt addicted to twitter then this is nothing

Is that green beret alive? Then he speaks for himself

Who is speaking for the honored dead? America that's who

Back