Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Freedom of Speech gone in Australia
Page 2 of 4
ArakAtak
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
21 - 09-20-2017, 08:10 PM
Does that mean the entire government of Australia should be sacked? Their official policy and law says NO it is not ok to marry if u are gay - homophobes!

I really hope her **** boss gets her **** pushed in, everyone is allowed to have their personal opinion on gay marriage.

I would much prefer my kids parties to be ran by homophobes than gays.

Sponsored Links
Vanster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
22 - 09-20-2017, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
even on TW people aren't really so stupid
Yes, yes they are. In the olden days there were debates. Long gone, man.

coombz
VeteranXV
Old
23 - 09-20-2017, 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
Does that mean the entire government of Australia should be sacked? Their official policy and law says NO it is not ok to marry if u are gay
well yeah, surprisingly it works very much the same way :soap:

if the people who the govt work for (you [lol ya right]) decide they don't like those kinds of opinions, they can vote in some different ****s

in this case, the people who this entertainer works for decided they don't like her opinions, and decided to hire some other **** instead

it's not rocket appliances

samUwell
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
24 - 09-20-2017, 09:13 PM
If i remember correctly, back in the late 1800's, early 1900's, (in the USA) in order to cast your vote, you had to line up in your parties line. They had a democrat booth and a republican booth. Labor bosses, managers or company bosses, would walk the lines to find out which of their employees were in what line. Depending on what line the employees got in, they could lose their job the next day.

This is really no different. A person made her opinion on a specific law public (standing in a certain line) and her employer (was walking the lines) fired her for having that opinion. Hell, this chick didn't even get to cast a vote and she was fired.

coombz
VeteranXV
Old
25 - 09-20-2017, 09:19 PM
samUwell you have a small business right?

if you had an employee who seemed adequate to you, but then a bit down the line you find out that, politically speaking, he likes to shout his opinions about his fellow whites needing to pay reparations for the past injustices of slavery, and lobbying for the 2nd amendment to be revoked etc...turbo SJW cuck ****

you'd be able to fire the retard

he doesn't have the inalienable right for you to give him a job, you get to choose who you employ

isn't that a good thing?

Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
26 - 09-20-2017, 11:41 PM
Thought this was about banning Kuunt. Who ****ing cares about Australia. They have big ****ing mouths anyway so learning to keep them shut is probably a good thing.

Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 09-20-2017, 11:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
Yes, yes they are. In the olden days there were debates. Long gone, man.
by calling anyone that disagrees with you a redneck or bigot, do you feel you are contributing to meaningful debate?

SkittleBrew
VeteranX
Old
28 - 09-21-2017, 01:39 AM
I hope she goes after her former boss for wrongful termination.

side note: I love redheads, she's hot. Too bad she's a Jesus freak.

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
29 - 09-21-2017, 01:41 AM
transylvania university -- GO TRANNIES!

SkittleBrew
VeteranX
Old
30 - 09-21-2017, 01:47 AM
their mascot should be a cross-dressing vampire in a Buffalo Bill pose, dick tucked between his legs

Nmag
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
31 - 09-21-2017, 05:08 AM
I don't think we have 'free speech' in the Australian constitution.

We do have a bunch of nancy-lefties getting too much air time, however the silent majority votes right wing. We have a right wing government.

We have 3 main political parties:

"Liberals" which is the right wing, perceived to be for big business and wealthy people.
"Labor" which is the left wing. funds unions.
"Greens" which is far left wing. Spending most their time picking at whoever is in power, however are a bunch of hippy ****wits.

We also have smaller parties like "Shooters and Fishers" and "One Nation" who hate on the Greens, and could be regarded right wing.

So the govt swings fro Liberal to Labor, back and forth, on and on.

I'm told that we can't attack each other on social media anymore as we can be charged with deformation or slander or something. Apparently we need to be careful saying something like "This shop sucks, don't buy anything from them, this is what happened to me".

-SS-
Veteran++
Old
32 - 09-21-2017, 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
In the olden days there were debates. Long gone, man.

Says the poster who does drive by racist shots and hauls ass claiming he will be back some other time.

The fact of the matter is that you have watched this forum swing from the far, far left to moderate, sensible people who are tired of the PC / SJW bull**** and it scares the **** out of you. The recent election sent you into a tailspin (your hibernation) as your hopes and dreams of a continued leftwing trajectory went into the toilet with a loud mouthed, narcissistic Orange Hitler. Hint: you're just as arrogant as trump is (and he doesnt have your racism) except without the money and the office.

Chew on that.

The balance is tilting away from you, whether you like it or not... no matter how much you 'resist'.

ArakAtak
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
33 - 09-21-2017, 05:16 AM
I'm pretty sure you can't sack someone for political or religious affiliation or beliefs.

So how the **** does this work?

Nmag
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
34 - 09-21-2017, 07:16 AM
I don't think she was a direct employee, more subcontractor. So I don't think it's quite the same.

BeLiaL
VeteranXV
Old
35 - 09-21-2017, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
even on TW people aren't really so stupid as to not understand what freedom of speech means

trololololololo

except Eagles cream but he's a special case
unfortunately i'm going to have to semi-agree with vanster, in that i don't think the opinions to which you are referring are facetious

ArakAtak
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
36 - 09-21-2017, 08:15 AM
I remember when they said we shouldn't be having a gay marriage debate/vote as it would stir up hatred from anti gay groups and the sort of people who would vote for Trump (the evil Nazis are everywhere) you know that "Basket of Deplorables"

But of course: Ex Australian Prime Minister was headbutted today by one of those peace loving, tolerant, pro gay marriage people.

Tony Abbott 'headbutted' by man wearing 'Vote Yes' badge

Quote:
"If the actual debate about same-sex marriage is producing this kind of intolerance and bullying, how much worse would it get if the brave new world of same-sex marriage actually came to be?"

Tolerance and acceptance for all - as long as you agree with us!

Last edited by ArakAtak; 09-21-2017 at 08:17 AM.
dubsack
VeteranX
Old
37 - 09-21-2017, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groove View Post
secret service censored YG's album cuz of trump song

YG : Secret Service Reached Out To Rapper | Billboard

ermagerd thought police
That ****'s brazy.

Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 09-21-2017, 09:01 AM
australia is a land filled with very delicate snowflakes

so delicate that they aren't allowed to see the word morphine in a video game so as to not disrupt their perfect society.

motoxbudd
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
39 - 09-21-2017, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
first, and prob only time ill ever +rep u.

coombz
VeteranXV
Old
40 - 09-21-2017, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
unfortunately i'm going to have to semi-agree with vanster, in that i don't think the opinions to which you are referring are facetious
nah, ppl like Tele and Pagy understand the concept

they just have to pretend to be dumb to stay onside with the rest

**** even motoxbudd can fathom it ffs

Page 2 of 4

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Freedom of Speech gone in Australia

Social Website Bullshit