[hion] tranny gets murdered by georgia tech campus police, liberals/whites chimp out by buize - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [hion] tranny gets murdered by georgia tech campus police, liberals/whites chimp out
Page 2 of 9
Flash
VeteranXV
Old
21 - 09-19-2017, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
dude is clearly blasted out of his mind and incoherent, typical ***** cop needs his gun to tuck him in at night
I don't give a **** what it is or what its on. No matter how ****ed up you are in the head, its not the cops job to diagnose you. Comply or die.

Sponsored Links
Flash
VeteranXV
Old
22 - 09-19-2017, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
Thing is, it only takes a couple of seconds for someone to advance 15ft and stab you. Doesn't give cops a lot of time to react or assess the situation. Cops don't want to die anymore than some of these people that are killed.
Not only do they not want to die, they aren't equipped for a physical struggle. Cops aren't navy seals. If it means killing you to avoid a physical confrontation, thats the route they are going to take.

bowl of blood
Veteran
Contributor
Old
23 - 09-19-2017, 09:18 PM
look there are circumstances where a cop has no choice but to shoot and it's tragic but the best possible solution

this is not one of them

by the logic you are using (note, the guy does not have a knife, he has a swiss army knife in his pocket), every single confrontation with police would end in a shooting death, because i know he was just jaywalking, but what if he had a knife and rushed me?!

Vir
VeteranX
Old
24 - 09-19-2017, 09:18 PM
Seemed easy enough to shoot the it in the leg at that range, they even had it stationary multiple times

I blame the parents with the name Scout

Last edited by Vir; 09-19-2017 at 09:20 PM.
bowl of blood
Veteran
Contributor
Old
25 - 09-19-2017, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
I don't give a **** what it is or what its on. No matter how ****ed up you are in the head, its not the cops job to diagnose you. Comply or die.
u must love taking it in the ass

Flash
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 09-19-2017, 09:21 PM
Quote:
look there are circumstances where a cop has no choice but to shoot and it's tragic but the best possible solution

this is not one of them

by the logic you are using (note, the guy does not have a knife, he has a swiss army knife in his pocket), every single confrontation with police would end in a shooting death, because i know he was just jaywalking, but what if he had a knife and rushed me?!
That is the dumbest **** you've ever posted. It wasn't the multi tool that got the it killed. It was denying an order to quit walking toward the officer. You don't even need a weapon. Just charge an officer and see what happens. 99% of the time, people comply which is why this doesn't happen in every incident.

Flash
VeteranXV
Old
27 - 09-19-2017, 09:22 PM
Quote:
u must love taking it in the ass
Or I just take the issue to court with my attorney to defend my rights. Seems to work a lot better than this guy's approach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=884W4l3eoQg

This is how fast things can go wrong and why cops don't take second changes with non-complying suspects.

Last edited by Flash; 09-19-2017 at 09:24 PM.
bowl of blood
Veteran
Contributor
Old
28 - 09-19-2017, 09:23 PM
so let's relive this situation

guy is blasted out the ass, stumbling down the street completely incoherent, no idea where he's going on what he's doing

cops surround him and shout COMPLY OR DIE! COMPLY OR DIE *****!

guy continues being completely out of his mind and continues stumbling down the street with no idea what's going on

cop shoots to kill

what was the guy supposed to do? magically sober up when the cops appeared to arrest him for being completely unsober?

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
29 - 09-19-2017, 09:26 PM
With all the diseases and blood borne ****... and drugs that people take that come from china. No. The cops should not be put in a position for a physical confrontation.

Sure in the old days you walked up and knocked that fag out.

Back then blood couldn't kill you

JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
30 - 09-19-2017, 09:27 PM
Quote:

guy is blasted out the ass, stumbling down the street completely incoherent, no idea where he's going on what he's doing

guy continues being completely out of his mind and continues stumbling down the street with no idea what's going on

cop shoots to kill

what was the guy supposed to do? magically sober up when the cops appeared to arrest him for being completely unsober?
Who says he's under the influence? He obviously is coherent enough to understand 'stop' when he hears it. He's coherent enough to reply to the cops.

He was suicidal. He left suicide notes, his mother said he attempted suicide a couple years ago. This is kind of a regular thing in the 'i don't know my sexuality' groups

coombz
VeteranXV
Old
31 - 09-19-2017, 09:28 PM
it's lucky this happened in a country where the cops have guns, or that tranny might have torn them all to shreds

Flash
VeteranXV
Old
32 - 09-19-2017, 09:28 PM
Quote:

Assumption or did you get a copy of the toxicology report. To the contrary, he called the police to report himself carrying a weapon. He then starting yelling shoot me implying a thoughtful decision to go out suicide by cop

Actually they screamed to stand in place, to drop the weapon, and that they had no intention of hurting the it if it would just comply

see above

cop shoots to kill

cop fired 1 bullet, just 1. Not sure how that implies shoot to kill

If standing still and dropping your weapon is asking too much, then you get what you ask for

Last edited by Flash; 09-19-2017 at 09:30 PM.
bowl of blood
Veteran
Contributor
Old
33 - 09-19-2017, 09:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
With all the diseases and blood borne ****... and drugs that people take that come from china. No. The cops should not be put in a position for a physical confrontation.

Sure in the old days you walked up and knocked that fag out.

Back then blood couldn't kill you
come on man what? are you seriously saying the risk and danger of disease is *greater* today than it used to be?

bowl of blood
Veteran
Contributor
Old
34 - 09-19-2017, 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash View Post
If standing still and dropping your weapon is asking too much, then you get what you ask for
right up the ass lol

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
35 - 09-19-2017, 09:29 PM
Don't start **** with the cops. Pretty easy actually.

Start ****, get shot. **** em. These people are dregs and we don't need them

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
36 - 09-19-2017, 09:30 PM
Quote:
come on man what? are you seriously saying the risk and danger of disease is *greater* today than it used to be?
Before aids? Yeah. I am saying that

bowl of blood
Veteran
Contributor
Old
37 - 09-19-2017, 09:31 PM
just as an estimate how many cops you think get aids from hammered trannies

we know flash has

def
VeteranXV
Old
38 - 09-19-2017, 09:33 PM
Justified

Flash
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 09-19-2017, 09:33 PM
Too stupid to have a conversation with.

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
40 - 09-19-2017, 09:38 PM
Quote:
just as an estimate how many cops you think get aids from hammered trannies

we know flash has
how many trannies you figure have aids? Why chance it when you have a perfectly good firearm?

Page 2 of 9

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [hion] tranny gets murdered by georgia tech campus police, liberals/whites chimp out

Social Website Bullshit