Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Tribes 2
Reload this Page Smackdown in TribesTown PUG 8/24
Page 1 of 3
ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
1 - 08-23-2017, 19:02

Smackdown in Tribestown happening Tomorrow at 8pm EST on SNAP LAK Server.

67.222.138.13:28000

Midair guys are coming over to Tribes2 to play a few games and warm up for the Closed Beta Release of Midair. Should be a good time.

If you need a copy of the game preconfigured check out my Tribes 2 Config here.

Join us in Discord for more info.

Last edited by ChocoTaco; 08-23-2017 at 19:18..
Sponsored Links
~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
2 - 08-23-2017, 19:15
**** game

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
3 - 08-24-2017, 02:21
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dickschnitzel~ View Post
**** game
How's it goin?

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
4 - 08-24-2017, 14:10
pretty good. how r u?

ColBlair
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 08-24-2017, 19:04
T2 undoubtedly my fav multiplayer game of all time (T1 a close second).

Unfortunately wont be a good time for the aussies but I hope it all goes well.

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
6 - 08-25-2017, 11:55
Good turnout.

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
7 - 08-25-2017, 12:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dickschnitzel~ View Post
pretty good. how r u?
p good

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
8 - 09-10-2017, 12:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pVESy-ZXkg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNLu1hWhkwY

earthinhabitant
Old
9 - 09-13-2017, 16:48
hey, are you running waypoints or something, at around 51:00 in katabatic, it looks like you can see the nme shrike, through the mountain, leaving vp and then it looks like, after looking closer, as it is super blurry, that you can see more than just one player moving around by waypoint and player name?

Now, i know why you can play so well, you been using waypoints, the whole time, to locate players.

also, why do you play with precipitation on?

Last edited by earthinhabitant; 09-13-2017 at 16:52..
earthinhabitant
Old
10 - 09-14-2017, 09:48
lol, you left the STAR clan...hahah...
I did not say you were a cheater, though think everyone can draw their own conclusions.

Seems like seen you accuse others of cheating?

Do you think waypoints is cheating?

Besides trying to tell me to stop posting link to Tribesnext.com in quake2 last night....rofl

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
11 - 09-14-2017, 14:09
PU tonight at 8 pm EST

Last edited by ChocoTaco; 09-14-2017 at 16:08..
ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
12 - 09-14-2017, 14:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthinhabitant View Post
hey, are you running waypoints or something, at around 51:00 in katabatic, it looks like you can see the nme shrike, through the mountain, leaving vp and then it looks like, after looking closer, as it is super blurry, that you can see more than just one player moving around by waypoint and player name?

Now, i know why you can play so well, you been using waypoints, the whole time, to locate players.

also, why do you play with precipitation on?
Quote:
lol, you left the STAR clan...hahah...
I did not say you were a cheater, though think everyone can draw their own conclusions.

Seems like seen you accuse others of cheating?

Do you think waypoints is cheating?

Besides trying to tell me to stop posting link to Tribesnext.com in quake2 last night....rofl
You are on the highest levels of retard. Its doing that because I accepted a command acknowledge from you for vehicle support earlier in the game.

Last edited by ChocoTaco; 09-14-2017 at 14:17..
earthinhabitant
Old
13 - 09-14-2017, 15:31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco View Post
You are on the highest levels of retard. Its doing that because I accepted a command acknowledge from you for vehicle support earlier in the game.
lol, calling people retard, is just plain idiotic moronic behavior.

So, waypoints is not cheating? Simple yes or no answer, will suffice and no response will be taking as you think wpoints is okay and not cheating and i personally disagree.

I will watch again, though it looks to me, as blurry as it is, you had our whole team waypointed and nme assets and vehicles, as accepted my request for vehicle support only waypoints me...correct?

Not everyone else and assets, as i saw red on the nme turret and while yes, if was targeted via the cc, and you accepted it, it would show the text to attack at the turret and be marked, though not with red marker, correct?

Same with nme vehicle if was targeted via cc and you accepted request to attack, correct?

how many tasks can you accept at one time?

1 correct?

Does it leave red mark?

Does waypoints mark with red X?

Retard? rofl, you starting to sound special talking like that.

Last edited by earthinhabitant; 09-14-2017 at 15:33..
ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
14 - 09-14-2017, 15:49
Quote:
lol, calling people retard, is just plain idiotic moronic behavior.

So, waypoints is not cheating? Simple yes or no answer, will suffice and no response will be taking as you think wpoints is okay and not cheating and i personally disagree.

I will watch again, though it looks to me, as blurry as it is, you had our whole team waypointed and nme assets and vehicles, as accepted my request for vehicle support only waypoints me...correct?

Not everyone else and assets, as i saw red on the nme turret and while yes, if was targeted via the cc, and you accepted it, it would show the text to attack at the turret and be marked, though not with red marker, correct?

Same with nme vehicle if was targeted via cc and you accepted request to attack, correct?

how many tasks can you accept at one time?

1 correct?

Does it leave red mark?

Does waypoints mark with red X?

Retard? rofl, you starting to sound special talking like that.
Those are waypoints built into the game. End of story. Nice try tho.

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
15 - 09-14-2017, 16:09

Join us on Discord

Last edited by ChocoTaco; 09-14-2017 at 16:43..
earthinhabitant
Old
16 - 09-14-2017, 16:10
Quote:
Those are waypoints built into the game. End of story. Nice try tho.
okay, I stand corrected.

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
17 - 09-14-2017, 16:57
Quote:
okay, I stand corrected.
I want you to be apart of our community earth. Its great having you around and I appreciate you supporting the project but there's a number of things about you I simply cannot have.

1. Talking over me. You are not running our server or our community. I dont care how long youve been playing this game. Ravin is the man. I also work hard to make this an exciting thing as well.

2. Posting shady links. I cannot have you posting shady links on our discord. You do not get final say to what level of shady your links are. You have an undeniable reputation of posting shady ****. You can be mad at me all you want but it will never happen. I will delete every one of them.

3. This is not a powergrab. I understand you want to rebuild your tribe ({STAR}) back to the good ole days. Its completely understandable. But you will not talk down to me or Ravin to make it seem like this is some kind of star back project and that rebuilding star is at the top priority on our list when its not. Our discord is not Star Recruitment Spam central for your 'commonly agreed upon and accepted' useless now defunct tribe that p much everyone joined for maybe a day then realized you're a powerhungry creep then left. No, it will never happen.

These are my terms. You can call me a cheater when Im not. You can follow me around on other games and spam tribesnext links like it is you who are actually doing something for the community when you're actually not. Or you can just appreciate what we have here and contribute according. Its up to you earth. If we got to ban you. I guess we can if that's what you want and let mist and heat deal with you. But you hate heat and mist so I have no idea what your problem is.

Last edited by ChocoTaco; 09-14-2017 at 17:50..
earthinhabitant
Old
18 - 09-14-2017, 18:06
Quote:
I want you to be apart of our community earth. Its great having you around and I appreciate you supporting the project but there's a number of things about you I simply cannot have.

1. Talking over me. You are not running our server or our community. I dont care how long youve been playing this game. Ravin is the man. I also work hard to make this an exciting thing as well.

2. Posting shady links. I cannot have you posting shady links on our discord. You do not get final say to what level of shady your links are. You have an undeniable reputation of posting shady ****. You can be mad at me all you want but it will never happen. I will delete every one of them.

3. This is not a powergrab. I understand you want to rebuild your tribe ({STAR}) back to the good ole days. Its completely understandable. But you will not talk down to me or Ravin to make it seem like this is some kind of star back project and that rebuilding star is at the top priority on our list when its not. Our discord is not Star Recruitment Spam central for your 'commonly agreed upon and accepted' useless now defunct tribe that p much everyone joined for maybe a day then realized you're a powerhungry creep then left. No, it will never happen.

These are my terms. You can call me a cheater when Im not. You can follow me around on other games and spam tribesnext links like it is you who are actually doing something for the community when you're actually not. Or you can just appreciate what we have here and contribute according. Its up to you earth. If we got to ban you. I guess we can if that's what you want and let mist and heat deal with you. But you hate heat and mist so I have no idea what your problem is.
**** you.

ChocoTaco
Veteran++
Old
19 - 09-14-2017, 19:07
Quote:
**** you.
Youre a ****head.

earthinhabitant
Old
20 - 09-14-2017, 21:13
Quote:
**** you.
HEY **** YOU TACO...PUNK ASS PIECE OF ****.
you want to be like mistcane and ruin t2 for anyone, you go **** yourself and hope you get what you deserve...no more admin privs, for abusing them and kicking, for no reason, other than your ego.

Go look in the mirror you **** face.

take your rules and opinions and stick where sun don't shine.

Page 1 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Tribes 2
Reload this Page Smackdown in TribesTown PUG 8/24

Social Website Bullshit