Men ages 18 to 25 prefer watching eSports to traditional sports or TV shows. by The Magical Zoo - Page 5 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Men ages 18 to 25 prefer watching eSports to traditional sports or TV shows.
Page 5 of 11
Thread Tools
KittyCat
VeteranXV
Old
81 - 09-15-2017, 04:54 PM
Reply With Quote
Havax and supertrap are triggered so easily

They might as well be sjws
 
KittyCat is offline
 
Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
82 - 09-15-2017, 05:04 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Your precision, decision making, reaction time, game knowledge and mechanical abilities would never reaach that of a professional player, regardless of your time commitment. For one, you are a Kruger Dunning case study and would never be able to grasp the high level mindgames. Secondly you are too old to be able to react as fast as pro players

Sorry to burst your bubble
quite a few assumptions there chief. makes your insults comedy instead of pointed and weaponized. you suck at this, in other words.

stick to a simple theme and work that.. you are to broad and overreaching to be effective
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
83 - 09-15-2017, 05:06 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Havax and supertrap are triggered so easily

They might as well be sjws
you may be right but I am like I am all the time... so 100% full time triggered. if that is indeed the case, then you fellers are way too late to claim credit
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
84 - 09-15-2017, 05:16 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Your precision, decision making, reaction time, game knowledge and mechanical abilities would never reaach that of a professional player, regardless of your time commitment. For one, you are a Kruger Dunning case study and would never be able to grasp the high level mindgames. Secondly you are too old to be able to react as fast as pro players

Sorry to burst your bubble
look at this low iq athlete (who counts feelz) talk about video games being the goods of gods on mountain Olympus



i knew these people existed......
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Ztir
VeteranX
Old
85 - 09-15-2017, 05:21 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
quite a few assumptions there chief. makes your insults comedy instead of pointed and weaponized. you suck at this, in other words.

stick to a simple theme and work that.. you are to broad and overreaching to be effective
They aren't assumptions

Do u realize the internationals prize pool was 25 million dollars? This isn't kids stuff, the amount of skill and innate ability required to win an event with that amount of exposure isn't something any middle aged guy can just grind away and succeed at, or else it would have happened. In any eSports. I'm wracking my brain to think of any pro player in any game over 35 even
 
Ztir is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
86 - 09-15-2017, 05:23 PM
Reply With Quote
video games aren't kids stuff

they are super cereal guys

not just for kids anymore but for the gods now

gods like ztir and his father odin
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Kerosene31
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
87 - 09-15-2017, 05:23 PM
Reply With Quote
"It's worth noting that the survey only considered online viewing..."

Gee, the thing that is 99.99% online does well online?
 
Kerosene31 is offline
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
88 - 09-15-2017, 05:30 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerosene31 View Post
"It's worth noting that the survey only considered online viewing..."

Gee, the thing that is 99.99% online does well online?
that point has been overlooked because it hurts the professional esport mother****er, I can't ****ing say it! It hurts their feelings.

Like I said already though... it is a solid career path. Almost as important and valuable as a liberal arts degree
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
Last edited by SuperTrap; 09-15-2017 at 05:33 PM.
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
89 - 09-15-2017, 05:32 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
video games aren't kids stuff
what are you deaf.. he said it was specifically for children.. no old people

Quote:
I'm wracking my brain to think of any pro player in any game over 35 even
So, yeah. It is a sweet life brah
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
90 - 09-15-2017, 05:36 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTrap View Post
what are you deaf.. he said it was specifically for children.. no old people
this isn't kids stuff

but also not for grandpas (over 35)

so this is a sport for 18 to 25 year olds

who do all of the playing and watching

but who also don't have any money and live off their parents to survive

yeah this entire thing is going to make them tons of money in the future

good career prospect.....right up there with putting all my eggs in the aspiring movie star, rap star, and football player basket
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Ztir
VeteranX
Old
91 - 09-15-2017, 05:37 PM
Reply With Quote
How many pro athletes compete into their 40s and 50s genius, I don't see why this is a hard concept to grasp

Also lmao @ it's like a liberal arts degree in terms of career paths. I'm sure football wasn't a lucrative career path 100 years ago either

Take a look at the lifetime winnings of some pro Dota players and get back to me. Imagine how many RVs you could buy if you made as much money as sumail, a 16 year old Pakistani child
 
Ztir is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
92 - 09-15-2017, 05:38 PM
Reply With Quote
i put all my money on them got damn koreans tbh
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
93 - 09-15-2017, 05:42 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
this isn't kids stuff

but also not for grandpas (over 35)

so this is a sport for 18 to 25 year olds

who do all of the playing and watching

but who also don't have any money and live off their parents to survive

yeah this entire thing is going to make them tons of money in the future

good career prospect.....right up there with putting all my eggs in the aspiring movie star, rap star, and football player basket
I think we should partner up... create some course material. Accept government backed student loans. Let's educate some people on Video Game Esport you know what? **** you word. Anyway.. a serious gaming career trade school
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
Ztir
VeteranX
Old
94 - 09-15-2017, 05:44 PM
Reply With Quote
Dam does tele follow me around and do this in every thread lmao
 
Ztir is offline
 
KittyCat
VeteranXV
Old
95 - 09-15-2017, 05:53 PM
Reply With Quote
Supertrap can't even play esports heart attacks risk 2 high lol
 
KittyCat is offline
 
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
96 - 09-15-2017, 06:01 PM
Reply With Quote
Not the heart this time.. I pulled a hamstring
 
SuperTrap is offline
 
Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
97 - 09-15-2017, 06:16 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztir View Post
Dam does tele follow me around and do this in every thread lmao
no i follow u (6 tendies/day following fee) and send him a pm when he needs 2b deployed
 
Edofnor is offline
 
bowl of blood
Veteran
Contributor
Old
98 - 09-15-2017, 06:27 PM
Reply With Quote
both are kinda gay imo, football is just an excuse for dudes to rub taints and watch each other undress, esports is just an excuse to... be an embarrassment to your family i guess

the idea that one is more mature than the other is @lol
 
bowl of blood is offline
 
Ztir
VeteranX
Old
99 - 09-15-2017, 06:31 PM
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowl of blood View Post
both are kinda gay imo, football is just an excuse for dudes to rub taints and watch each other undress, esports is just an excuse to... be an embarrassment to your family i guess

the idea that one is more mature than the other is @lol
Really we are watching people play inconsequential games of skill and chance for money, I don't get this air of superiority. Esp when some eSports have payouts comparable or exceeding conventional sports
 
Ztir is offline
 
bowl of blood
Veteran
Contributor
Old
100 - 09-15-2017, 06:39 PM
Reply With Quote
i mean i'm not saying i have a problem with it, i'm just saying if i told my family i played dota2 for a living, i would expect them to be displeased and embarrassed

edit: to be clear i also think you have to be pretty shameless to play regular sports, but there's no societal stigma to it
 
bowl of blood is offline
 
Page 5 of 11
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Men ages 18 to 25 prefer watching eSports to traditional sports or TV shows.

Social Website Bullshit

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:54 AM.