trolls with god admin

MaLicE

Contributor
list goes here:

thumper

dood ruins pubs regularly.. I would have kicked him on at least 4-5 occasions but alas, I can't

My daughter was def playing last night which is probably what got this thread made but Malice isn't wrong... I have been known to fuck around in pubs :D

To be fair though, I'm only willing to carry if there's at least a shred of competency. If there's none, I'm at risk of going full retard to match teammates efforts. It's actually a public service though, Why drag out the inevitable? I'm not going to go tryhard.

Gotta by a tryhard so people wanna tryhard. :boohoo:

troll_toll.jpg

Why are you guys being mean? Please have mercy for I do not have a safe space I can go...

I was an arena player and when arena died I tried playing LT. Using the name Milk-Man I would never get picked for pu games because of course how could arena scum possibly be good with a flag? I took a couple weeks off and came back using the name Thumper (had no idea a Thumper existed) and shortly after I was regularly picked. Voila! Didn't tell anyone who I was for a long time but eventually it got out.

hope one of the many people with ftp access to it will back it up before it dies

p.s. i was bros with the 'real' Thumper he was a v cool dood

yea someone should backup that server code

bugs_ probably has a copy but he'd rather us play on shithole v2

I lost some sick paintbot code when I stopped paying

I was like eh I'll just write it better next time

:psyduck:

Last edited:
Back