Midair - Arena Maps

RedSpider

Veteran XX

If anyone played T1 / T2 Arena you will probably recognize the inspiration for some of these maps. They feel pretty good after playing them, if a bit too big. But I've only been able to get a 2v2 going so it might feel right with 5v5.

yeah there was one that I could tell they got the inspiration from ascend. the ascend variant uses ruins or something.

anyway love midair and I'm probably gonna start playing it more than T1 now. This is why i've been practicing with the unrealED.

does the game feel alright for arena??

how many ppl are playing this game on a nightly basis??

concur w/ spockhammer abovw

wat is ur overall opinion of the game, is it better than TA and TV? what about compared to TV beta??

Last edited:
does the game feel alright for arena??

how many ppl are playing this game on a nightly basis??

concur w/ spockhammer abovw

wat is ur overall opinion of the game, is it better than TA and TV? what about compared to TV beta??

How do you not have a key yet?

1. no, atleast not compared to t1 arena, a few maps are cool but I would like more indoor ones. since MA isnt hoppy like T1, indoor movement feels wonky. All the weapons are faster( shooting, switching, reload, projectiles) which means little room for movement/dodge skill and more towards point crosshair on enemy and shoot and spam. right now the meta is snipe and cg and most maps are outdoorish so its really gay

2. maybe like 20 average mainly for LCTF pugs

3. its shit, but has potential

the game with minor changes could become more t1 like instead of the t2 classic/tribes ascend/ legions/ tv crap that it is

im sure the devs have even tried doing this in the private testing group and have the settings already

here's hoping they at least try it super t1 style especially the movement which is far less agile than t1 , especially on llamas or indoors, also admins r deleting my posts again

Last edited:
Back