[Official]TribalWar SUPERCOMPUTER thread

Cinebench:
VZEdQAP.jpg

I updated my SUPERCOMPUTER last night, here were my specs from earlier:

I changed out the GTX 570 for the new EVGA GTX 1080 ti SC2 with 11gigs of VRAM.

Cinebench:
OpenGL Score - 107.24 fps
CPU Score - 752 cb

So you spent $700 on a new video card and got 7 more fps.

GG

:psyduck:

So odio are you like the super fat computer nerd like in South Park or the stereotypical 130 keyboard commando?

Sent from my SM-T357T using Tapatalk

Overall this PC is performing as expected (58th percentile). This means that out of 100 PCs with exactly the same components, 42 performed better. The overall PC percentile is the average of each of its individual components.
Processor
With a brilliant single core score, this CPU is the business: It demolishes everyday tasks such as web browsing, office apps and audio/video playback. Additionally this processor can handle moderate workstation, and even light server workloads. Finally, with a gaming score of 77.9%, this CPUs suitability for 3D gaming is very good.
Graphics
171% is a record breaking 3D score, it's almost off the scale. This GPU can handle all 3D games at very high resolutions and ultra detail levels.
Boot Drive
107% is a very good SSD score. This drive is suitable for moderate workstation use, it will facilitate fast boots, responsive applications and ensure minimum IO wait times.
Memory
16GB is enough RAM to run any version of Windows and it's more than sufficient for nearly all games. 16GB also allows for very large file and system caches, software development and batch photo editing/processing.
http://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/4233881
vs

UserBenchmarks: Game 41%, Desk 56%, Work 35%
CPU: Intel Core i5-2500 - 67.3%
GPU: Nvidia GTX 960 - 40.8%
SSD: Crucial M4 128GB - 52.1%
SSD: Crucial M500 120GB - 33.2%
HDD: WD Black 1TB (2013) - 80.1%
HDD: WD Black 500GB (2008) - 57.5%
RAM: G.SKILL Sniper DDR3 1600 C9 2x4GB - 58.9%
MBD: Asus P8Z68-V LX

I figure I will build a new PC, I still think an i5 will be good enough for what I do, upgrade the video card later. Last thing would be a 144hz monitor.

Tower, motherboard, cpu, ram, SSD for main drive, 1TB drive for games and crap would be my start.

Last edited:
idk how to bench my new server because it's running freenas, but the passmark should be about 10k. I think it can do ~7ish plex transcodes at once.

X8DTL-3F
2xL5640
24GB ECC
24TB (6x4TB WD Enterprise in Z2)
500gb SSD (for jails)

cool learning experience setting everything up, and the only thing that cost serious money on it was the drives. Like the cpu pair was $20 on ebay, super cheap.

Last edited:
Where my minin boys at Odio and dealyrunk at

1080ti here as well
Pullin 700 hashes and these peasants talking about fps

Back