TW Discord URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to be nice and join again with my other account. Look how far that got me. Dude is a psychopath

He'd follow me allow around. ON OTHER GAMES. And find me on a server somewhere and start spamming shit. Its pretty unbelievable. And when I said something about it he'd get mad like I was suppose to be cool with it or something.

Last edited:
He tried to copy me and start his own discord and server, but he doesn't understand the concept that you gotta have peoples trust for them to want to be a part of what your doing.

He's got maybe one active member. Its dead and always will be
:nofu:

nice try faggot

I tried to be nice and join again with my other account. Look how far that got me. Dude is a psychopath
:nofu:

holy fuck discord is pathetic

gg
:signed:

He'd follow me allow around. ON OTHER GAMES. And find me on a server somewhere and start spamming shit. Its pretty unbelievable. And when I said something about it he'd get mad like I was suppose to be cool with it or something.
lol, you make more shit up, as it starting to sound like you are a delusional liar and that you are intentionally trying to mislead everyone....

hope u got ur boys ready cuz my team roster is fillin quick

u should see how many pm's i already got

we r gonna fukin own u kid

He tried to copy me and start his own discord and server, but he doesn't understand the concept that you gotta have peoples trust for them to want to be a part of what your doing.

if anyone trusts you...they obviously do not know you...
Ask them to chime in here, please.

I'm not bragging but I'm very lucky to be able to interact with great people daily.

I was thinking that I might consider returning to the tw discord, with a few conditions.

Though, know some of the liars and haters, will not like it or them...think we can work out a new contract.

Truth hurts, sometimes...no need to kneel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back