[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

So much stuff in this thread is reposts from pages before. This thread grows so fast on some days that in order to get caught up, you have to read back a few hours just to get to the newest page.

come join civilized society folks

give up them silly archaic amendments

DY0xI4TVwAEZYaq.jpg

shop selling UK memorabilia accused of racism

My take - if you didn't "delete facebook" at least 6 years ago you are a cuck. Bonus points to those who never created an account. Extra bonus points if you had an original FB account and dumped it after it left campus.

obongo's FB campaign started for voter data... the same data that the DNC wants to steal from the bern. trump FB campaign started with "take my personality test". small difference but difference nonetheless

A foreign business knew exactly what memes to show voters willing to take a Facebook quiz. Makes you wonder why Dems spent $2B trying to win against that level of inluence.

obongo's FB campaign started for voter data... the same data that the DNC wants to steal from the bern. trump FB campaign started with "take my personality test". small difference but difference nonetheless

of course that data from FB is different

one was for the greater good

benefited the black Messiah

the other was for DRUUUUUUUUUUUMPPPF

and benefited only RUSSIA!!!!

A foreign business knew exactly what memes to show voters willing to take a Facebook quiz. Makes you wonder why Dems spent $2B trying to win against that level of inluence.

worse than that they knew what voters in WI wanted

apparently these were cheese shaped memes with cheese hat pepes

and did 100% damage

i mean gg Russia

hey now a lot of that $2b went to a select set of DNC consultants talk about living high on the hog

clu would have voted for her if they would have given him a bigger cut of that chedder

instead he is holding out for better bernie offers

much like he is doing in larger life with moving out of dads house and work

russia%20sweden%202.jpg

these are the locations that sweden plans to deploy food stamp locations

in hopes that the feces of somalian refugees get so thick, the snow gets so yellow, that Russia can no longer gain traction against them

a bold strategy i say but might just be brilliant

the thought of sweden taking on russia is so fkin hilarious. theyre probalby the most dickless country on earth right now.... its like attacking a volcano with butter

Back