Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
64142 - 03-08-2018, 20:32
i had no idea i was so racist before today

thank u dealyrunk

Last edited by Captain Tele; 03-08-2018 at 20:38..
Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
64143 - 03-08-2018, 20:41
I like the idea of Trump and Un settling their differences with a game of Battleship, only they're both cheating by stacking their ships.

phaytal
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
64144 - 03-08-2018, 21:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gouge View Post
I thought the article you posted said 146,000 jobs?

Now within a matter of hours its up to 175,000 jobs.
175,000 lost - 30,000 saved = ?

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
64145 - 03-08-2018, 21:31
-175,000 - 30,000 = -205,000

omg **** u donnie i'm w/ soros now

Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
64146 - 03-08-2018, 21:45
look at all those jobs he losing us

economics is an exact science

and "THE ECONOMIST" tabloid is an exact scientific study

The Economist on Twitter:

"Obama was a rare president***8212;one able to speak of God with a vulnerability and integrity that compels respect"

"Marine Le Pen's plans to reintroduce a national currency would cause market turmoil....

"Mexico***8217;s economy is already sluggish. If Mr Trump declares a trade war, things could get much worse"

The Cuckonomist "America's #1 priority is Mexico's GDP."

and I am supposed to just "believe" what they have to say about tariffs and trade given this history.....(from just last year)

what the owners of said tabloid have to say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn de Rothschild
So sad that this idiot @realDonaldTrump is given the honor of nations when he so demeans our Great nation by his very character,or I should say, lack thereof;he demeans our nations by his very presence in these honored places;he is the biggest disgrace in history of US Presidents
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn de Rothschild
Not that it matters to anyone but me, but I am deleting my Twitter app after this last tweet;to think that Russians have been using all of us to sow discord & destroy America is repulsive to me & I refuse to take part;the hate & anger on #Twitter is out of control;#GoodbyeTwitter
rage quit........LOLOLOLO

Last edited by Captain Tele; 03-08-2018 at 21:49..
Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
64147 - 03-08-2018, 21:49
Breaking News: John McCain LEAVING US SENATE The Patriot News Report

Quote:
Sen. John McCain is not expected to return the Washington D.C. politics, according to several sources who are closely monitoring his health and medical treatments at his ranch in Arizona.
So a big maybe then, I think he'll die in the senate rather than leaving on his own accord.

Quote:
McCain has been absent since Christmas.
either that or they'll stuff him and prop him up with 2x4's

Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
64148 - 03-08-2018, 21:50
another blue seat about to turn red

blue wave 2018

Gouge
VeteranX
Old
64149 - 03-08-2018, 21:52
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyCat View Post
Trump to meet with kim jung

MAGA!!
Kim Jong-un

Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
64150 - 03-08-2018, 21:55
so cael and trump are finally gonna meet up irl

bend the knee baby pig

also things phaytal care more about than factory, coal, and metal fabrication/forge jobs

Heroin in Philadelphia

The city plans to set up one of the country***8217;s first supervised drug-injection sites

everyone needs a hobby i guess.....preferably one that pays

and look at those faces on CNN right now

they wanted nukes to be shot sooooooooooo bad

Last edited by Captain Tele; 03-08-2018 at 22:27..
JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
64151 - 03-08-2018, 22:05
Quote:
Kim Jong-un
He just got 'maga' down pat...you'll have to cut him some slack

Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
64152 - 03-08-2018, 22:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS3F7aYP1Ug

KittyCat
VeteranXV
Old
64153 - 03-08-2018, 23:44
Quote:
Kim Jong-un
If its a korean name i just use swype and hope it guesses it right tbh

MadHatSam
VeteranX
Old
64154 - 03-09-2018, 00:19
Kim Jong-un will tell Trump about the Korean war and Trump will become a tankie.

havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
64155 - 03-09-2018, 00:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
another blue seat about to turn red

blue wave 2018

the blue wave is real

surfs up!

havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
64156 - 03-09-2018, 00:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadHatSam View Post
Kim Jong-un will tell Trump about the Korean war and Trump will become a tankie.

some are waking up

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
64157 - 03-09-2018, 01:04
who blacks out reddit usernames
ohno dildo554 was screencapped, they've got me!

Vanster
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
64158 - 03-09-2018, 01:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
look at all those jobs he losing us

economics is an exact science
economics is nothing even close to science. Psychology claims to be science, but isn't. Economics is salesmen convincing people to buy something they do not want or need. Anybody in "business" is just a vacuum salesman.

We've been over this. When salesmen (sorry, "businessmen") come to the lab, it's always something, isn't it? They have on a very expensive watch that shows how professional they are; they sat in the parking lot and studied their notes before asking for admission, so they begin with asking my how running is going and then something like "so how about Manchester United? some trade, right?" Like we're all buddies.

This where I'm worse to people than I am to Scooby and Havax. He's saying I need a new spectrophotometer, I know I don't need one. So I basically ask him technical questions (which is like 2) until he wants to call the home-office because he doesn't know anything. Not done yet. I then ask him who his supe is, and maybe they know something about refractive index? Can he find me ANYONE that does? Then laugh and tell him to have a nice day.

Here is my problem. The same guy comes back every 6 months and tries to talk shop with me. He kisses my ass, and he's paid to do it. When I want new ****, I open the online catalog and order it. I don't need him, I'm the biggest ******* to him ever, every time. For those of you in "business," isn't it like soul-crushing? How do you come home to a gf or wife and be like "Yeah today I made 2 sales, and got whatever commission?" And not talk about the 6 hours of the day you were driving and getting **** on by assholes like me?

It doesn't have to be lab equipment. It could be real-estate, or crown molding, or cement or whatever it is you ****heads sell? How do you wake up every day and open your eyes instead of your wrists?

havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
64159 - 03-09-2018, 01:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ixiterra View Post
who blacks out reddit usernames
ohno dildo554 was screencapped, they've got me!
it's a rule on the subreddit. if you post from another subreddit, u must blackout the names.

uno
VeteranXV
Old
64160 - 03-09-2018, 01:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
economics is nothing even close to science. Psychology claims to be science, but isn't. Economics is salesmen convincing people to buy something they do not want or need. Anybody in "business" is just a vacuum salesman.

We've been over this. When salesmen (sorry, "businessmen") come to the lab, it's always something, isn't it? They have on a very expensive watch that shows how professional they are; they sat in the parking lot and studied their notes before asking for admission, so they begin with asking my how running is going and then something like "so how about Manchester United? some trade, right?" Like we're all buddies.

This where I'm worse to people than I am to Scooby and Havax. He's saying I need a new spectrophotometer, I know I don't need one. So I basically ask him technical questions (which is like 2) until he wants to call the home-office because he doesn't know anything. Not done yet. I then ask him who his supe is, and maybe they know something about refractive index? Can he find me ANYONE that does? Then laugh and tell him to have a nice day.

Here is my problem. The same guy comes back every 6 months and tries to talk shop with me. He kisses my ass, and he's paid to do it. When I want new ****, I open the online catalog and order it. I don't need him, I'm the biggest ******* to him ever, every time. For those of you in "business," isn't it like soul-crushing? How do you come home to a gf or wife and be like "Yeah today I made 2 sales, and got whatever commission?" And not talk about the 6 hours of the day you were driving and getting **** on by assholes like me?

It doesn't have to be lab equipment. It could be real-estate, or crown molding, or cement or whatever it is you ****heads sell? How do you wake up every day and open your eyes instead of your wrists?
No wonder you drink, you are a miserable person. All the way around.

Page 3208 of 4551

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but hillary , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , i'm jimmy pop , jeffrey kaminskas , jomo still jobless lol , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , taxin tele , tele shit posting aficionado , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot , want small govt soooo baaaad