[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

nobody can figure it out

More than 200,000 migrants arrive in London every year | Daily Mail Online

Police data shows crime rising at increasing rate in England and Wales | UK news | The Guardian

There were 37,443 recorded knife offences and 6,694 recorded gun offences in the year up to September 2017.

In London the problem was even more pronounced than the rest of the country, with 12,980 knife crimes taking place in the capital - 2,452 more than the equivalent year.

Four teenagers were stabbed to death in London on New Year's Eve alone, bringing the total number of stabbing deaths in the capital to 80.

How many London stabbings have there been and are offences on the rise? Knife crime statistics in the UK

much like in Sweden the secret is to stop collecting crime stats on immigrants and refugees.......and make it illegal to talk about or report on Islam inside the country

that will fix it much like it did in Sweden

just huge areas of "NO GO" zones can replace what used to be their country as the contagion spreads..........the only real crime they pursue being your bitching about this happening with your tax money on your land

Last edited:
then the left wing loons ask

Meet the far-right party thats bringing racism and xenophobia back to Germany - Vox

The return of the far right in Germany: What does the rise of the AfD party mean?

how did this happen who do we blame but TRUMP!!!!!

oddly enough that is actually how Brits look now

I mean u guys remember Muk's face on here

that is a spitting image equivalency imo

the pendulum will eventually swing back from the extremist left

they'll reeeeeeeeeeee as it being racist / homophobic / anti-rapeugee etc

but it may be too late for your-a-peons anyway, buncha anoobus's in charge

stabbing ppl is ok in the uk

maybe one of our resident uk commies can tell us the tale of how he tried to stab his stepfather :)

FBI ‘investigating whether Russian money went to NRA’s campaign to help elect Donald Trump’
It was recently reported the FBI was focusing its attention on Alexander Torshin, a former member of the upper house of Russia’s parliament and currently deputy governor of Russia’s central bank, who is said to have a close relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin. The 64-year-old gun enthusiast is also said to be a Life Member of the NRA.

Since McClatchy News first reported Mr Torshin and the donation were being investigated, campaigners have been seeking to pressure the NRA to come clean about its funding.
FBI ‘investigating whether Russian money went to NRA’s campaign to help elect Donald Trump’ | The Independent
Comrade Pooptweet may have received some support from the motherland

belief is the death of intelligence

if it werent for the religious representation of the right the left would have died off long ago... but instead we have 2 opposing wrongs fueling each other and polarizing society.... with the few normal sane people (not normies) in middle rolling their eyes at both sides

Not at all. Belief is what kept humans in line however that did not stop the growth of awareness. Look at the times of Michelangelo.

“Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence.”

― Robert Anton Wilson

"...Without missing a beat, supporters of her opponent, state Sen. Kevin de León echoed her statement in a chant: "Your time is up! Your time is up!..."

hahaha
jokes on you if you think that signals a change
if you think Dianne is bad, wait until you get a lode of this dipshit Sen. Kevin de León. OMFG talk about a loon. When you get familiar enough with his name, it will be because every time you hear it you'll be gagging and throwing up.

“Belief is the death of intelligence. As soon as one believes a doctrine of any sort, or assumes certitude, one stops thinking about that aspect of existence.”

― Robert Anton Wilson

You can believe without certainty. For instance, you can believe that we do not know everything there is to know... and that what makes more sense is that everything is god and god is everything... that things have been designed in a way that we just can't see through it all. You can believe in the beauty of mystery.

of course there is always this version...

just my best guess guys... if there is a hell (separation from 'god')... then we're in it... and why was this created? to forget that you are all there is

anyway
Not at all. Belief is what kept humans in line however that did not stop the growth of awareness. Look at the times of Michelangelo.

don't we want to create a better place? quality over quantity Does that require a belief to live a happy life making your world better and not hurting others? The golden rule doesn't need a belief in god... but maybe my Christian upbringings and my prayfulness won't let me break free to see that I'd really want to be a murderous son of a bitch and really i just want to kill you all

edit
thank goodness none of you noticed i said 'for instants' instead of 'for instance'

Last edited:
Back